Xbox One £100ish monitor for xbox one and headset advice

hopewynne

ok so i'm gunna start off by saying i know barely anything about monitors.

i'm looking to purchase a monitor that will be solely used for an xbox one (no other purpose). i think i want one which has a pretty big screen size? i have about £100 to spend but may be able to stretch to £150 if it's really worth it. so do you guys think you could post me some recommendations? also i don't mind waiting maybe a month if a better one is planned to be released.

the other question i have is about this headset:

Tritton Licensed Primer Wireless Stereo Headset (Xbox 360): Xbox 360 Accessories: Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

first will this be able to work with the monitor and the xbox one? (i don't mind soldering if a new connection needs to be put on, or if a different cable/adapter is needed i don't mind that either). and secondly is this headset actually any good for the price? i want something which is wireless but preferably sub £50. £40 would be ideal but i'm not sure if you can even get a wireless headset for that price, so tell me if i'm being stupid or if you have any recommendations for headsets?

Cheers

ok so i'm gunna start off by saying i know barely anything about monitors.

i'm looking to purchase a monitor that will be solely used for an xbox one (no other purpose). i think i want one which has a pretty big screen size? i have about £100 to spend but may be able to stretch to £150 if it's really worth it. so do you guys think you could post me some recommendations? also i don't mind waiting maybe a month if a better one is planned to be released.

the other question i have is about this headset:

Tritton Licensed Primer Wireless Stereo Headset (Xbox 360): Xbox 360 Accessories: Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

first will this be able to work with the monitor and the xbox one? (i don't mind soldering if a new connection needs to be put on, or if a different cable/adapter is needed i don't mind that either). and secondly is this headset actually any good for the price? i want something which is wireless but preferably sub £50. £40 would be ideal but i'm not sure if you can even get a wireless headset for that price, so tell me if i'm being stupid or if you have any recommendations for headsets?

Cheers

You can check other headsets if that's the case. try sc_shark's options.

Back