Xbox 360 #1 Reason to Keep your Xbox 360

gta v is coming to xbox one and ps4 just at a later date so yeah, throw them away them they come out ha-ha.

I'm keeping it for Netflix and for the ability to stream videos from my computer. Just for those 2 reasons alone, i'm keeping it. Half of the time, i'm playing games the other half i'm watching movies and TV shows. I'll move my Xbox 360 to another room, and put the Xbox One where the 360 used to be.

I'm not the slightest bit interested in that particular reason, lol. I do use it for netflix and streaming like that, though. And my son still gets a lot of use out of it.

80% of the games released on the Xbox One will be 360 games but with slight better graphics and maybe a bit more content to entice people to buy those versions. This ain't really going to change gaming that much. Compare the jump between generations.

I'm keeping my xbox 360. There's no way that I could sell it or trade it in towards xbox one because I have invested so much money in the games for the console. I'm going to hold onto all of the games and continue to play them in the future. It is especially fun to break out older consoles and games when friends are over. That's my number one reason to keep my xbox 360.

That is a great reason to keep your Xbox 360. Although I was planning on keeping my Xbox 360 regardless. I would also consider NBA 2K14 a reasonable reason to keep my Xbox 360. Both are premier games of 2013.

Back