Xbox One 1 vs. 100-Style Game Shows Deemed a 'Must' for Xbox One

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
While it might not come in the form of 1 vs. 100, another game show is likely to end up on Xbox Live sooner or later, as the game show format is something that's seen as a "must" for Xbox One by Microsoft's Phil Spencer.

In response to a tweet from IGN's Ryan McCaffrey asking for a return of 1 vs. 100, Spencer tweeted, "Anything for you Ryan. [It] likely won't be 1v100 exactly as rights issues with TV show but gameshow format on XB1 is a must."

via IGN

Woohoo! I was a huge fan of this style of gameplay and while it's disappointing that we won't see a revival, it's nice to know that we will at least see similar style games. Here's hoping it comes sooner than later and has better success than on 360.

cause the actual 1 vs 100 did so good right? anyway, hopefully I can atleast ace this one before it gets pulled.

cause the actual 1 vs 100 did so good right? anyway, hopefully I can atleast ace this one before it gets pulled.

I haven't really played the game but I did watch the game show. The game show was really interesting but I hope the game is even more interesting.

Yeah, I hope they can. I like the concept of the game. great for families.

I really hope they follow thru with this. My wife (Fiance at the time) really liked this game, and it was the only game on the xbox that she would play. I actually got her an Xbox live account because of this game....Would LOVE to game with her again!

I really hope they follow thru with this. My wife (Fiance at the time) really liked this game, and it was the only game on the xbox that she would play. I actually got her an Xbox live account because of this game....Would LOVE to game with her again!

She might really enjoy "You Don't Know Jack" on the 360. My wife was the same way and she really liked it.

Back