Xbox 360 $25 Dollars

chipopotamus

Was anyone here able to get a copy of Assassin's Creed III for $25 dollars over Black Friday? It was advertised through Microsoft's website but now they're sold out. Wal-Mart also had it on sale for $38 dollars, but my local Wal-Mart was sold out by the time I got there yesterday.

I do not Black Friday shop. I am in love with life too much. There is no deal good enough to die for, you know? I might have purchased it online had I known though. That is a pretty great price for a new game.

I wasn't able to get Assassin's Creed III on sale, but I was able to get Assassin's Creed: Revelations for $8 through Best Buy's website. Has anyone checked to see if the $25 dollar sale is still going on for Assassin's Creed III?

Matthew - I checked on it earlier today, wondering if maybe it would be on sale again for "Cyber Monday", but the best price I found was $35 dollars on Ebay. That's still better than $60+, but I really wish I could have snagged one of those $25 dollar copies!!

I prefer to stay indoors on Black Friday. Like Montgomery said, not worth dying over a game :) maybe wait a little longer or go on Ebay. I just saw the Xbox version, costs $30.

I did not know that Assassins Creed III was going to be selling for $25 on Black Friday. That is a fantastic deal. I am sure the probably sold out pretty quickly at that price. Maybe Santa will bring it to me for Christmas.

I kept my butt in the house on Black Friday. I'm hoping the game will go on sale again before Christmas, or that I'll be able to snag a used copy of it for half price. If not, I'll bite the bullet and pay full price for it.

I must have been hiding under a rock that day, because I had no idea that I could have snagged a copy of the game for only $25. I would be happy to get it for $40 at this point, because the price for new copies hasn't dropped a bit.

Back