Xbox One A first look at Evolve's gameplay.

heavensdevil

This was just released a while ago, I've already seen it and right now it looks promising. It's from the makers of Left 4 Dead so I have confident that the final game is going to rock.

[video=youtube;GzpwGKF5BLE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzpwGKF5BLE[/video]

awesome find! IGN just recently played the game and have some impressions up on their site. The game sounds and looks great.

It looks awesome! I love Left 4 Dead so to hear that something new from their creators is coming out is pretty exciting. The gameplay is pretty awesome. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

Wow. That game looks awesome. Awesome, awesome, awesome. And this is the next game of the original L4D creators? My money is your money now, Evolve!

This game.... it's spectacular! Finally, we're no longer fighting zombies. Now, we're fighting aliens. Sweet. I love the abilities each human character has. And I also like the big alien you can play as.

Evolve is going to be awesome. After finishing the video, I've already felt happiness inside. This is going to be a game I'll be playing for hours! I'll get my friends to buy and then we'll kick ass togther... or I kick their ass altogether if I become the alien!

Evolve is going to be awesome. After finishing the video, I've already felt happiness inside. This is going to be a game I'll be playing for hours! I'll get my friends to buy and then we'll kick ass togther... or I kick their ass altogether if I become the alien!

This is going to be a really cool kickass game. Can't wait to shoot em aliens.

This is going to be a really cool kickass game. Can't wait to shoot em aliens.

Now that's what I'm talking about, aliens watch out because here we come.

Wow. I've seen the pics from before I didn't expect the game to be this nice. In fact this is really great. I'd love to play this game.

Now that's what I'm talking about, aliens watch out because here we come.

ohohohohohohohoho./.... I'LL BE COMING TO GET ALL OF YOU! My alien horde will weaken you all and I'll come and roast you like what those trolls tried to do to Bilbo Baggins and the Dwarf Squad in The Hobbit! Watch out >:-D I'll be the 5th menacing player.

ohohohohohohohoho./.... I'LL BE COMING TO GET ALL OF YOU! My alien horde will weaken you all and I'll come and roast you like what those trolls tried to do to Bilbo Baggins and the Dwarf Squad in The Hobbit! Watch out >:-D I'll be the 5th menacing player.

Haha. Well care if I join you?

I agree, this will be a great game. If I could play alien I will massacre everyone I see on my screen. Haha. Pure carnage.

I agree, this will be a great game. If I could play alien I will massacre everyone I see on my screen. Haha. Pure carnage.

I guess most of us would want to try and be the next predator. haha.

Haha. Well care if I join you?

Sure Anomaly0302, I don't mind ;-D hahahahahaha. Well, everybody here wants to be the heroes... let's be the villains! We shall massacre them like Jason Vorhees came back to life! mwuahahahahahahahahah!

Sure Anomaly0302, I don't mind ;-D hahahahahaha. Well, everybody here wants to be the heroes... let's be the villains! We shall massacre them like Jason Vorhees came back to life! mwuahahahahahahahahah!

Then I'll be the humans! You better watch yourself, you alien scum, 'cuz the humans and I will kick your butts back to Mars!

Then I'll be the humans! You better watch yourself, you alien scum, 'cuz the humans and I will kick your butts back to Mars!

>:-D watch out marthyrocks. You'll be regretting what you say. Me and the ones who want to be aliens here will make sure you regret what you said.

>:-D watch out marthyrocks. You'll be regretting what you say. Me and the ones who want to be aliens here will make sure you regret what you said.

Haha, I wonder what will happen if all of us will play the game. Haha. it would be quite a riot. Marthyrocks vs us.

Well if they can make both entertainment and gaming work hand in hand without any issues (patch issues) why not right? But honestly I'd rather have them focus on gaming.

Marthyrocks, you won't be alone this time. Count me in. Let's eat them alive.

Marthyrocks, you won't be alone this time. Count me in. Let's eat them alive.

I'll be one of the guys hunting you down. Haha. I can't wait to kick some alien ass.

I'll be one of the guys hunting you down. Haha. I can't wait to kick some alien ass.
Better be prepared. We will bury them (haha quote taken from Red alert). I can't wait to play this game.

Back