Xbox One A game similar to Walking Dead

Fullmetalpanic009

[video=youtube_share;-soYsdkw260]http://youtu.be/-soYsdkw260[/video]

It's a game where during the daylight you have to find and scavenge for food and medicine. Basically anything that you need. It's a first person action survival game that puts you on the edge. You can free roam around the place while searching for things that you need.

It's a game where during the daylight you have to find and scavenge for food and medicine. Basically anything that you need. It's a first person action survival game that puts you on the edge. You can free roam around the place while searching for things that you need.

This is really looking like Walking Dead. I like the way they are adding games today. There are lots of Zombie games coming out and I can say this is one of the best.

Sure looks like a great game to me. This will be a rival to Dead Rising 3. I guess this game has a better game play with the option to use your hands to break and twist those zombie necks. Plus you have to go away and ignore the zombies since the primary mission is to get the goods.

Wow. Going hand to hand with zombies? Now that's a first. I like the idea. This is definitely more realistic than the other games. Well I do like Dead Rising 3 and Resident Evil but this game is more practical in terms of game play. Since it focuses on getting what you need more than killing. Well either way, once I get this, I will be on a killing spree.

Wow. Going hand to hand with zombies? Now that's a first. I like the idea. This is definitely more realistic than the other games. Well I do like Dead Rising 3 and Resident Evil but this game is more practical in terms of game play. Since it focuses on getting what you need more than killing. Well either way, once I get this, I will be on a killing spree.

Yup, This sure is a good way to put it.

This looks like a real zombie apocalypse simulator, I love it.
And it really does remind of The Walking Dead (I'm a huge fan of it as well).

But the game isn't out yet, right?

From what I see this game will be released by 2014. No particular month yet. Either way, I've seen the trailer. Well I am also a fan of the series "The walking dead". This game will surely compete against dead rising 3. In my opinion this might be even better.

From what I see this game will be released by 2014. No particular month yet. Either way, I've seen the trailer. Well I am also a fan of the series "The walking dead". This game will surely compete against dead rising 3. In my opinion this might be even better.

Yes, 2014 indeed. This game will probably be released at the same time with Final Fantasy 15.

I am not 100% sure about this game. I've read articles that said they were taking a lot of cues from one of my most hated franchises Dead Island. If that's true than it's a pass for me. Hopefully they'll exceed my expectations and this will actually be an amazing survival game.

I am not 100% sure about this game. I've read articles that said they were taking a lot of cues from one of my most hated franchises Dead Island. If that's true than it's a pass for me. Hopefully they'll exceed my expectations and this will actually be an amazing survival game.

Well, hopefully it isn't. I have checked most of the videos. Well it is interesting and I agree with what you said about the articles. Either way, unless we see it first hand we can't really judge it that much.

Well, hopefully it isn't. I have checked most of the videos. Well it is interesting and I agree with what you said about the articles. Either way, unless we see it first hand we can't really judge it that much.

From my standpoint. I see this game becoming a great hit. I've checked the videos and even the comments online about the game and it all points well to it.

The Walking Dead huh? Hmmm... I think it is but no, there's another game it's similar to. Can't remember. But from the way it looks, this game is like Mirror's Edge + Dead Island. Yup, ME because of the parkour movements and Dead Island because of the ultra-intense FPS gameplay of shooting and melee combat. Ah yes! It's Mirror's Edge + Dead Island + Left 4 Dead! Left 4 Dead because of the fact you have to go back to a base or safe zone to end a particular level. Game loosk good so far.

It's Mirror's Edge, Dead Island and Left 4 Dead for me, like marthy. But it's interesting to me. I like the awesoem gameplay here. It'll definitely give me the challenge of having to get a package and then escaping from the bastard zombies. Hyped!

It's Mirror's Edge, Dead Island and Left 4 Dead for me, like marthy. But it's interesting to me. I like the awesoem gameplay here. It'll definitely give me the challenge of having to get a package and then escaping from the bastard zombies. Hyped!

Agreed. It's all those three games cramped into one, so it more than makes it an interesting zombie game. I'm particularly interested in that part where you choose to engage in those random encounters, where you see if someone needs help or you continue on with getting your package. Consequences... oh yeah!

Definitely hyped for this game. This game rocks. It's already a challenge fighting those mindless monsters and they added a challenge for you to get the package while on broad daylight. It also says on the video that the zombies attack more at night. What if you have to get a package at night? You're totally screwed because they will hunt you down even more.

Definitely hyped for this game. This game rocks. It's already a challenge fighting those mindless monsters and they added a challenge for you to get the package while on broad daylight. It also says on the video that the zombies attack more at night. What if you have to get a package at night? You're totally screwed because they will hunt you down even more.

Well the difficulty is way too much on this game. But I've gotta say killing zombies mano a mano really rocks.

You do realize this game is made BY the very developers your most hated franchises right? Yes, the Dead Island guys are making this game, so that's why it takes cues from Dead Island. But from the way this game looks, it may not be Dead Island more, since you do parkour and you have to run away from mutated zombies at night.

It looks like it could be really promising-Definitely reminds me of Dead Rising a bit, which I'm currently totally hooked on. The Dead Island thing scares me quite a bit though. That game was just SO BAD. Hopefully they made the correct changes to their game formula and got it right this time.

That zombie thing at the end of the video is sick looking.

What a neat looking trailer! I'm really glad to see they implemented survival aspects as it's by far one of my favorite gameplay styles. I'd like to see way more of this kind of stuff in various settings with the focus primarily being doing what it takes to stay alive. In games, details like the value of fresh water and a consistent supply of food is often overlooked because adding that just means more stuff to figure out and program. I hope that Dying Light lives up to the expectations it's starting to get.

It looks like it could be really promising-Definitely reminds me of Dead Rising a bit, which I'm currently totally hooked on. The Dead Island thing scares me quite a bit though. That game was just SO BAD. Hopefully they made the correct changes to their game formula and got it right this time.

That zombie thing at the end of the video is sick looking.

I can agree. Dead Island, while it had potential, just sucked for me. But I think the developers learned their lesson and improved. Let's hope it doesn't have any of Dead Island's flaws in design and gameplay. But judging by the video, it looks like it'll be awesome.

Back