Xbox One Alien: Isolation to include awesome pre-order bonuses

troutski

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/07/30/sigourney-weaver-talks-alien-isolation-hints-at-alien-5/

If you pre-order Alien: Isolation, then you can get one or two DLC missions, depending upon where you pre-order the game from.

One mission includes the original cast from the first Alien move. The second mission follows Ripley as she tries to escape the ship from the first movie. Sigourney Weaver and other voice actors returned to lend their voices to the missions, which is incredible. Talk about nostalgia!

Wait, did you mean one of two, or one or two?

Seems illogical to ask people to pre-order from the place that only offers them one DLC mission. Unless they plan to release something else to compensate for only offering the one mission, like a statue or something, you know?

It doesn't matter, actually, I just realized. The two missions are pre-order bonuses from certain retailers, BUT the developer will be released both bonus missions to everyone else at a later date after the game comes out. That's good news to me. I can't stand when pre-order DLC doesn't become available to everyone else at some point after release.

More than likely they will be split up with different retailers and then in six months they will be released again for purchase for everyone to play..

I am not going to buy this game unless I read some reviews first. I am not going to be fooled again. Nope, not this time. Prove me wrong Sega.

Seems like a normal pre-order bonus. Nothing too awesome about it to be honest. Of course that the missions sound cool and all but, it's not really captivating me.

Back