Xbox 360 All Skyrim DLC 50% off!

BitesizeCrayons

If you haven't been on your 360 dashboard lately, there is currently a sale for Skyrim's DLC packs, and the price is being shaved in half for each of them. I personally bought all of it, as I was skeptical about their original $20 price tags, and I have to say that they are most definitely worth this reduced price. If you don't have the DLC and are interested, now's the time to buy it!

That's brilliant - thank you so much for posting this! I simply couldn't afford to get them before but who could resist a bargain like that? :rolleyes:

You're kidding! That's great and I'm going to check it out today. Thanks so much for posting this. I probably would have missed the sale if I hadn't seen this post.

Glad I was able to inform some on this. There have been a ton of sales in general on the marketplace; I'm thinking it has something to do with the next gen being right around the corner.

This was four days ago; is the sale still on? I'm not where I can check with my console at the moment, but I'll make a point of getting there if the sale is still going on. Thanks for posting about it!

Back