Alpha Play Minecraft

brycegrit

From
Washington
If you get the chance check it out
[video=youtube;6nd77mmi5qA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nd77mmi5qA[/video]

I really want Minecraft on Xbox One. It would be even better if we could get a newer build of the game like the version on PC, instead of the later builds that are used on Xbox 360 for example. Those versions are obviously still good but I would like an updated version for sure.

Looks like a nice video judging by the first few minutes, I'll subscribe later.

It is a great video for a game that is one of the most popular among them all. If you don't have Minecraft the only way ahead is to get it. Oh, and the XBox version is way cooler than the PC version.

I had the PC version but once I got my XBox One I rushed to buy the game. Minecraft is the ultimate when it comes to its genre and nothing can beat it.

Minecraft is a great game and I hope Microsoft continues the legacy of it properly. I do prefer how it was when it was simple and less complex than it is today, but it's still a great game. My only quirk is that it's much more enjoyable on a PC, the way it was meant to be played. With regards to the controls and modding.

Sweet vid :) I totally agree with sasha...I remember when digging for diamonds with your friends was the highlight of the servers, but now everything has just fanned out and become this crazy train of money and weird servers. Not a bad thing, just misses a lot of the initial fun in the process

Back