Xbox One Am I the only one still grinding out Forza 4?

Sugarhill

I hope not. I had to stop playing for a while and I just got back into it. I bought Forza Horizon when it initially came out, but I wasn't able to start it until maybe last month or so. I've been trying to grind out both games, but Forza 4 in particular, to finish before November, but it's pretty clear that I'm not going to make it.

Forza is a boss car game i think its so much better than Gran Turismo personally i don't like how Gran Turismo is turning out compared to Forza, Forza has much better graphics and car dynamics.

I'm primarily an XBox player, so I've never played Gran Turismo. I wouldn't have even gotten into Forza if I didn't have a co-worker begging me to play Forza 3 with him. I still didn't get 3, but I downloaded the demo and really liked it, but decided to wait for 4. One of the best gaming decisions I've ever made.

One of the worst gaming decisions: taking such a long break from Forza 4 because now I'm in the grinding mode and it is truly a grind if you want to do all the driving and complete as much as you can in the game legitimately.

I stopped playing it recently. Had so much fun driving in this game , especially with friends. It's time to bring the next game on.

I was SO excited for Forza4 when it came out. i was able to get the LE for very cheap compared to retail, so why not. However i think grinding on FM3 just killed the greatness for me. It got kinda old kinda quick. I still think forza is one of the best series' ever and i really want to play forza 5, but i never finished forza 4, and it would pain me to grind through 4 to be ready for 5

I finished the 'campaign' in Forza 4, tons of fun. But all the side races, and there's a LOT, won't get finished by me before Forza 5. I would like to note that Forza 5 is designed to allow you to complete the 'campaign' using any car class, i.e. you aren't forced into constantly going up in the car classes. This allows you to complete the game with whatever car/class you want.

Well, I knew of so many people that just upgraded a certain car to no end that they did finish with whatever they wanted. But, I haven't played 4 in a minute and I already knew that I wouldn't complete it before 5, I did and will still try to make an attempt to do so. I just don't want to be so awed by 5 that ever attempting to play 4 again would become a let down.

You and me both. I can't finish it and I can't finish GTA IV! I just don't have the time. Been busy working away and I don't even have time to check my e-mails. I hope to at least finish it by the end of the year though. I gotta increase my achievements!

Yeah, I won't 100% the game as I didn't play Forza 3, but I'd like to get as many as I can on it.

Back