Anti-eavesdropping information: I have 5 ways to eavesdrop on your mobile phone

jammer block

From
Janpan
Since I engaged in anti-eavesdropping detection services, it is not uncommon for mobile phones to be eavesdropped. The convenience that smartphones bring to our lives is obvious, but it also makes it easier for criminals to target our phones. With so many years of anti-eavesdropping experience, I have summarized five common methods of eavesdropping on mobile phones. Today I will tell you how to prevent your mobile phone from being eavesdropped. signal jammer

1.Rogue software eavesdropping

This is the most common way of eavesdropping on mobile phones. It may just be that you clicked on certain website links, or you just accidentally clicked on a button on a rogue website, or you just scanned an unfamiliar QR code, and your phone will be hacked. Implanting rogue software.

These softwares will disguise themselves as common software and lurk in your mobile phone, monitoring text messages and chat records on your mobile phone in real time. Some software can even record users’ calls in real time, without users being able to detect their existence at all.

2. Pseudo base station eavesdropping

If you are not engaged in related industries, you should be unfamiliar with pseudo base stations, but in fact it is nothing new. It can interfere with nearby conventional base stations, causing the mobile phone communication protocol to be downgraded (your mobile phone signal changes from 4G/5G to 2G). At this time, the mobile phone will use the encryption method of the gsm network to transmit information such as calls and text messages, and criminals will GSM encrypted transmission can be cracked to eavesdrop on mobile phone calls and text messages.

3. Use mobile phone hardware to eavesdrop

I have also mentioned this in my previous article. To put it simply, more than 90% of smartphones on the market currently have a piece of hardware called an "acceleration sensor". This hardware is used for functions such as flipping and shaking the phone screen. Simply speaking, its operation function is also realized through a vibration feedback. Criminals can use the software to illegally read the permissions of the acceleration sensor. When we talk on the mobile phone, it will cause the acceleration sensor to vibrate, and the criminals will then use the acceleration sensor to read the permissions. By decoding the vibration signal, the content of the call can be restored.
4.Mobile phone hardware implantation

This situation is more common when the mobile phone is taken for repair, or when it is a mobile phone given by others. This hardware may be radio-based or SIM card-based, and generally uses mobile phone power to power the eavesdropping device. The eavesdropper only needs to make a call to the implanted SIM card, and the device will automatically answer the phone hands-free and silently, making eavesdropping easy.

Back