Any Gaming Channels?

One

Do any of you guys have gaming channels on Youtube and stuff? I know of people that do this for a living. You can make a ton of money off of the Youtube advertisements. Think about it, if you have a successful channel, you can game as a living. How awesome would that be.

people tend to get a "partnership" on twitch which is a streaming service... allot of these same people have youtube/twitter accounts as well.

hear is one i follow... he has recently become partnered with twitch and has twitter/youtube.. the problem is to make money on youtube you need mass amounts of views(almost viral) where with twitch once you are partnered each subscriber(5 dollar fee per channel) gets 2.50... along with viewers who donate. this is a much more viable way to "make it as a gamer streaming"

guy i follow:
http://www.twitch.tv/my_goggle
https://twitter.com/My_Goggle

the problem is to honestly do this and make it a life you will have to grind... 8-10hr days gaming... and it may take months to get partnered.. you almost need a established base of viewers/followers(different than subscribers) and just because u have viewers/followers dosnt mean you will get partnered.. if you get on twitch(free xb1 app) you will see some of the featured players have 100's of viewers/followers..

if its something you love i say go try it but its work and is going to take time,energy and no money comming in for a good bit till you get to the point you are making any type of money no less enough to pay bills and such.

I feel as though everybody who games, eventually want's to make a good career out of it. Unfortunately, the odds of making it big, are very slim. Sad to hear, I know, but there is nothing much you can do to stand out from all of the other people just like you, trying to earn money from gaming.

Meh, I may get hate from this, but it's my honest view on gaming as a career.

Never stop doing what you love to do,(unless that means hurting other people then maybe stop!) but I have a youtube channel that I post tons of content, and to be honest, I don't care if I make it big or not, I mean it would be great to do it as a living, but I know it may not happen. I have a full time job and a family, but on my off time I do these videos, and I love doing it.

tvsteve( the new retro show)

Its hard but again its not. It just takes hard work. That is where the problem would come in for a lot of people. They will want to get the money but dont want to put in work.Its not an overnight thing it takes time.If you are really dedicated and passionate about it then do it.

I have a channel just starting out, not in it for the unrealistic gain of money or a career just want to have fun. Check me out search verrkah on youtube

I've seen so many channels that were started by gaming enthusiasts but either don't have any videos or have just one or two. It takes commitment to maintain and grow a channel to something that can be of any benefit to the community.

It's not always about the money. True, you can earn a lot of money with a gaming channel on YouTube but it's mainly for those who would like to gain some knowledge from the tips and tricks shown in the videos.

I have a channel. Halo and adding other games as well. Mix of funny and cool clips.
Youtube: Jhova8

Back