Xbox One Any update on this game?

wowtgp

CD Project is so focused on The Witcher 3that they have almost forgotten about their other project they are working on. We still don't know much about it. Is there any update on this game?

Yeah I totally forgot about this game. I saw that badass trailer and now it sees like there's nothing going on about this game.

Yeah I totally forgot about this game. I saw that badass trailer and now it sees like there's nothing going on about this game.

The trailer too was a CGI one. Who knows? It totally possible for a 2015 game to look like a CGI trailer. You can never be too sure of what to expect from CD Project Red.

The trailer too was a CGI one. Who knows? It totally possible for a 2015 game to look like a CGI trailer. You can never be too sure of what to expect from CD Project Red.

Yeah it's not doubt it's a CGI trailer it looks really good. But yeah I mean Destiny looks awesome and GTA V looks grand also and it's in the last gen console. But I wouldn't hold my breath for Cyberpunk anytime soon.

Yeah it's not doubt it's a CGI trailer it looks really good. But yeah I mean Destiny looks awesome and GTA V looks grand also and it's in the last gen console. But I wouldn't hold my breath for Cyberpunk anytime soon.

Me neither. I think it's not going to come out before 2016. Part of the delay must be caused by The Witcher 3. It's really ambitions project.

Me neither. I think it's not going to come out before 2016. Part of the delay must be caused by The Witcher 3. It's really ambitions project.

Yeah I think it's been pushed away because of Witcher but I also think that it's been pushed away because not many people are really looking forward to the game.

Yeah I think it's been pushed away because of Witcher but I also think that it's been pushed away because not many people are really looking forward to the game.

You cannot be so assured of that though. They have barely let us know what the game is about. so how are we going to get behind it? We all are going to pull for the game when they finally showcase something from the game.

When they released the Cyberpunk 2077 trailer, CD Projekt Red was just starting to develop the game. So why did they release the trailer so early then? Well, the release was meant to attract new talent/developers for the game - but they also generated plenty of hype in the process. I'm guessing that once the Witcher 3 is out of the way we'll hear more about this project.

You cannot be so assured of that though. They have barely let us know what the game is about. so how are we going to get behind it? We all are going to pull for the game when they finally showcase something from the game.

True, all I saw was a hot cyborg chick, they're not even moving in the trailer. We can only hope and wait for the best.

From what I know, it's been put on hold for awhile? They said that a few months ago but I'm not sure about now. I'd love to see something new out of it. I can't even imagine a Cyberpunk game by them, it would be and look incredible.

When they released the Cyberpunk 2077 trailer, CD Projekt Red was just starting to develop the game. So why did they release the trailer so early then? Well, the release was meant to attract new talent/developers for the game - but they also generated plenty of hype in the process. I'm guessing that once the Witcher 3 is out of the way we'll hear more about this project.

Yup, I hope that thee is a team that is already working on this game, but we can't be so sure about that as they are still a really small team.

I'm afraid we'll have to wait a bit for this game (I's been almost 5 years from its announcement already! Come on!), since apparently CdProject is recruiting people to work for them.
They are mostly looking for programmers, so I think there is still much time before it actually got released

Ahhh if only this thread has so life...oh wait! Haha

Back