Xbox One Anyone excited for the Witcher 3?

ozadin

I'm guessing this is a sequel to the popular Witcher 2. This is an action RPG game, and very open-world compared to other games. The setting is a lot larger than the original Witcher 2, and has been described "20% larger than Skyrim" The dev predicts that 100 hours will be needed to complete this game (storyline, and side quests included). I love exploring, so I will be purchasing this game.

[video=youtube;TZ_G6XiHoUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ_G6XiHoUA[/video]

Love the realism in that environment! The combat looks fluid and will likely have some unique elements to it, judging by the tilts and such in the trailer. Graphically beautiful without a doubt, and if that beauty really spans a greater area than Skyrim, then this might be something to look forward to. I like that the boating and horseback trend is getting popular, I kind of enjoyed that with AC. I've never played the previous Witchers. This makes me want to look into it.

Still more hyped for Cyberpunk (godammit i am so hyped for that!), but as a fellow fan of The Witcher, i am also expecting really good things out of this one. The second one was so good, i just hope they can deliver even more!

I actually never played the Witcher but after everything I've seen about the third one I'm getting really hyped. Do you guys think I should play the other ones before getting this one or I will not be missing anything important story wise.

Topic related, it seems really incredible as a huge fan of skyrim and exploration, I'm excited about that fact that the map is huge and everything in the environment looks amazing.

I am stoked for this one. It still has a TBA 2014 date for it. It's supposed to have over 2 dozen endings!

I actually never played the Witcher but after everything I've seen about the third one I'm getting really hyped. Do you guys think I should play the other ones before getting this one or I will not be missing anything important story wise.

Topic related, it seems really incredible as a huge fan of skyrim and exploration, I'm excited about that fact that the map is huge and everything in the environment looks amazing.
Same here. I'm so excited that I've checked every detail of the game even on wikipedia.

Back