Anyone find games like Momentum to be interesting?

Guy

I just watched the trailer to this game, its really different from the regular games that I play. I think many would consider it boring, but like I said, it just looks different. It's supposed to be released today, and I was thinking about going to pick up a copy.

What do you think about games like this? To 1900s, not good enough for the 21st century of games that exist now?

The good thing about gaming these days is the fact that there will be a game out there that can cater for everyone's taste. What one person finds boring, somebody else will find interesting and exciting, and while Momentum isn't a game that I would be interested in buying, I'm sure that I have a lot of games that you wouldn't want to play as well.

If you do buy a copy, I hope you enjoy it, and maybe come back and tell us what you think.

Well it does seem like a little more of a niche game than some of the other ones, like @pwarbi suggests, but I think that is a good thing and shows you the diversity of interests and the ability to appeal to those interests. It looks pretty cool to me, and I cannot say that I will get it, I can see myself playing it. Thanks for the video too, that was fun to watch.

There's definitely more diversity these days in the games that are being produced, and that can only be a good thing for us, the gamers. I think that in the past, there have been a lot of games that have been released that are all very similar, but now, with the release of games such as momentum, there are is a lot more choice available these days.

Even if these games don't necessarily appeal to us from the start, if we play them then it can sometimes open us up to new games that we might not have even thought about buying and playing before.

I personally think that it really is a good game, mostly if you're the type of player that likes having some time killing games just for those moments when you do not have anything else to do but you want to play something out of the common, that's a perfect game for when you're trying to kill some time and have fun at the same time, I really liked it, that's my opinion though.

Like I said before though, there is that many different games available now we can all find a game that suits us for what we want. Personally I prefer games that I can get stuck into and don't really like games that are there just to pass the time every now and again, but I appreciate that a lot of people do

I suppose a lot depends on how seriously you take your gaming and if you only play as a hobby or to just pass the time in between doing other things in your life, games like this will be an attractive proposition for you.

I don't know if I would spend hours playing this sort of game but I can see how there would be people that would like it. One thing that's good with these sort of games and that is it gives you superb coordination. Any other game will just be child's play after playing it.

Back