Anyone here dealing with the spam?

nope the guys who would dont get on the site really and wont give up power to people who want to make it better or whati t once was

i agree.. i mean traffic is slow on the site but at least info is on hear.. now its such am ess i dont know what to do. :(

nope the guys who would dont get on the site really and wont give up power to people who want to make it better or whati t once was

Is he the same guy on charge of the PS Vita forum? Because that one too is going to hell in a hand basket.

Yeah, im sorry guys, i cant do anything about it. I would love to become admin and add many more ways to fight this stuff, but contacting the admins is pretty much impossible now.

really sux... i hate the amount of spam we do have good info and such. small but good groupe sad to see it go to waste because people dont want to do a job they took on.. at least give up power whne you walk away..

Hey guys. I started a thread in the "Announcements" section about this, but I'm going to stay around for a little while. I'm going to be deleting all of this spam. It baffles me why Caillou isn't able to (not blaming him at all, I just thought they would of given him that authority.)

I'm going to try my hardest to get this forum back to what it was, and hopefully Caillou - you'd like to help? :)

Hоw tо rеpоrt spаm mеssаgеs аnd еliminаtе thеm соmplеtеly

Stеp 1:Lаunсh Xbоx аpp

Stеp 2:Nаvigаtе tо mеssаgеs

Stеp 3:Оnсе in mеssаgеs, twо pаnеs аrе displаyеd.Thе lеft hаnd pаnе shоws thе sеndеr, whilе thе pаnе оn thе right shоws thrеаdеd mеssаgеs. Sеlесt thе mеssаgе whiсh yоu think is spаm, right-сliсk оn thе mеssаgе аnd sеlесtrеpоrt.

Back