Xbox 360 Anyone miss the Netflix Party Mode?

Dockings

I have plenty of friends on Xbox Live & we all enjoy the same movies & shows and we enjoyed watching them together.

Was anyone else upset when the Netflix Party Mode was removed?

I definitely miss it. I used to watch movies and shows with a handful of friends, and it really was similar to the experience of being in the same room as them. My girlfriend and I start our shows at the same time to emulate the feeling, but it was much more convenient with the Party Mode.

I really wish they would bring this back. My friends and I would have a weekly movie night. Since they no longer live nearby it was a great way to hang out.

Yeah I didn't take advantage of it as much as i would have liked but it was pretty fun a few times. I was disappointed when they removed it. Anyone know why they decided to get rid of it? Maybe if enough people complain they will consider bringing it back but I won't hold my breath.

I had a blast using this mode. I wish they would bring it back as well. On days in the city when there was tons of snow, my buddies and I jumped on and watched some awful movies. It was a lot of fun, it was just under explained, under used and I wished they'd done better to get it out there and known to everyone that its so neat.

I would absolutely love for Netflix Party Mode to be brought back. It was so convenient.
As someone else said, I'll start a show or movie at the same time to emulate the same idea.
However, it is just not as convenient as the Party Mode.

Never used that mode thought about it few times with a friend but in the end never did.

I wonder why they removed this feature. I remember doing it a few times and then forgetting about it. I tried doing it about a week ago and found out that it doesn't exist anymore. A shame really.

I have plenty of friends on Xbox Live & we all enjoy the same movies & shows and we enjoyed watching them together.

Was anyone else upset when the Netflix Party Mode was removed?

I used to watch movies with other friends, but only like 2 or 3 times. Eventually the mic would die and/or the other people in the party wouldn't shut up about something. Not sure why they took it away tbh.

I don't think I ever used it. Maybe I just didn't have Netflix at the right time? I had it for a while around 2010, and I started up again a few months ago. I always seem to be behind on things like these.

Late to the party (lol) but here since I found this via Google. We're rebuilding party mode! if you go to BringBackPartyMode.com you can see what's up ;D

To answer the question, yes my friends and I miss it a ton! I started using it because of a long distance girlfriend but quickly found out that jumping into a nightly movie with some friends and mocking it relentlessly was a great time.

I miss Netflix party mode as well. It was nice to watch a movie with friends that were long distance. We usually make some stupid remarks during the movie. I didn't see anything wrong with it, it's a shame that it got removed.

I never knew this even existed. This sounds awesome. I don't understand why they removed it. Did they ever release a formal statement on its removal? Seems like a great way to get people together.

I never knew this even existed. This sounds awesome. I don't understand why they removed it. Did they ever release a formal statement on its removal? Seems like a great way to get people together.

Wasn't very popular and nobody really knew about it because it was like the early days of Netflix on the console. I never heard anything about it being removed. Just tried to do it once and couldn't figure out where it was.

Back