Xbox One Anyone planning on getting the XBOX One and the PS4?

Shana

As of right now I plan on getting both systems. I have both of them preordered. I have certain exclusive games for both of them I must play and then I have certain games I just prefer to play on Sony and some on Microsoft. I'm not sure I want to spend the money on both right away however, so I guess I'm still debating over buying both right away or not. Is anyone else buying both? Why are you doing it?

I'm getting both, but the XB1 first since my friends are only getting an XBOX. I plan on getting the PS4 in February alongside of Infamous

I wish I had that kind of extra money lying around. I can't even pay my credit card bill at this point. Ugh, time to use that coinstar machine to get my free Live. Rough times!

I too have both preordered, but sadly only enough $ right now to get one or the other and I am choosing to get the Xbox One
as it is so much more than just a game machine.

I still have my PS4 preordered on Amazon, but it's getting close and I need to cancel it soon. I keep dragging my feet.

If I did get both, I could not get any games at all, so I really have to cancel the PS4 unless something happens.

I will try go get X1 as soon as I can because most of my friends have and will get an xbox and then when Naughty Dog announces their next game I will probably get one PS4, maybe sooner if possible but I'm really thoughtful it will happen any time soon.

I'll be getting an Xbox first, but I'm sure we will get a PS4 for the Sony exclusive titles. We will need a second XB1 first though, as it's our main system and both my husband and I game pretty extensively and love playing together with friends.

I need to cancel the PS4, but can't bring myself to do it! If I cancel all my Xbox One game preorders I might be able
to swing both, but then I would have no games and no Live.

Untitled.jpg

I think both of them, specially at the beginning, is a little too much overkill for me. And why spend it all on something that is basically the same as the other one? At least get a Nintendo WiiU for some exclusives or a handheld console.

There was nothing about the PS3 that drew me in, ever. However, theres something about the PS4, maybe the games line up or the specs and power figures. Also i have more money now than last console gen launch. Ill probably end up with both but not right away. THE ONE will definitely be first.

I definitely want both. I'm too old for fanboy console wars, both offer a lot of gaming goodness and are relatively cheap. I'm excited as hell for this generation to start.

I'm thinking of getting both consoles for sure. No doubt it's going to take a huge bite out of my wallet, but it's all going to be worth it! Only a few more weeks until they finally come out after a long wait.

I would love to check out some of the Sony exclusives, but I just don't have the time. I've been wanting to pick up a cheap PS3 to check out some of those games, but I just can't justify it. My 360 backlog is so big that I may not get it done before X1 comes out.

Ill be buying it eventually. Mostly because I am a collector now.

Seems like a waste of money to buy both. I'd just stick with one, since the whole point of consoles are to have fun and entertainment by playing the game you want to play, as in, playing the exclusives you want to play. If Sony had better exclusives than Microsoft, then I'd go for PS4; likewise with Microsoft vs Sony. I doubt I'll be buying any of the two consoles for a long time, but maybe in the future. PC is where it's at now for me, as I'm planning on upgrading to the new R9 290X that just came out today.

Back