Xbox One Anyone played coop with a friend?

KCJRMC

Hey all, last night I tried to get a coop game started with a friend but we couldn't figure it out. I tried starting a party in Xbox then loading game, tried the multiplayer tab in game but it says searching for a game, and I could not find a invite friend selection..

Has anyone figured out how to join or invite their friend?

If so can you post a step by step for me?

Thanks,

Kcjrmc

I have the same issue, I want to play with a friend online but cant. I can only matchmake which is disappointing as I bought it specifically to play coop with a friend.

Set up a party with the friends you wanna play with, then go into story mode, not multiplayer. once it is loaded and you are past the part where you arrive at rhonda's garage, press start, and a menu item will say invite party to game. Hope that helps.

I haven't tried co-op but yeah, thanks for the tip. Glad to hear that it is possible to do co-op. This way I can enjoy hunting with my friends. Wait, just how many can we invite in a party? Just curious because most of my friends play solo.

Set up a party with the friends you wanna play with, then go into story mode, not multiplayer. once it is loaded and you are past the part where you arrive at rhonda's garage, press start, and a menu item will say invite party to game. Hope that helps.

Yes, I did the same thing and it works. Well, I haven't had any issues on it since I started playing it.

I've done his but every time i invite one of my friends it keeps saying "failed to send invite", and every time I accept one of my friends invites the game does nothing

Back