Xbox One Anyone played it yet?

Vortimous

From
New Orleans
I see it is available for download only, the disc copy will be released in July... not sure why... if it is ready to go for download, why not disc???? Oh well, anyone played it yet.... been looking at video of people playing it and it looks fun... just wondering how good it is before I dish out $60 for it....

no but i hve watched it on twitch..

it is out on xbox market place but not on disk.

I have only watched the trailer on YouTube and like it. One of my friends is going to buy one so I'll ask him for his opinion before I buy it. Something must have stopped them form releasing it on disk.

Not yet so I am curious what people will be saying about it. I haven't even seen the trailer yet!

Nope, I haven't played it yet. I've only seen the trailer and it looks pretty good. I might try to get into it once it's available but none of my friends have played it either.

I've only seen the trailers but I'm planning to get it on Steam and not on the Xbox. I thought it was pretty cool but I hope it's a good game like the last Spiderman 2 game.

I don't like the fact that it feels a bit too familiar. Most Spiderman games are familiar and have a deja vu kind of feeling to those who play it and so I was not surprised. But for Spiderman fans this game is a must-have and must-play.

No I haven't played it either yet sure does look good on YouTube tho. I do love playing spiderman games so much to do in open world games.

Back