Xbox One As anyone played Watchdogs On Xbox One

jasonvoorhees

Well one of Xbox Games with gold this month was the watchdogs game, I really love this game. You play a character called Aiden Pearce a expert hacker where at the beginning of the game is sister gets kidnapped so your in a open world environment . Your mission is to get your sister back at the same time do really cool stuff like when been in a car chase you use your phone in the game to change traffic lights . I have not stopped playing this yet think am near the end of the game .

Personally, I've known about the Watch Dogs gaming title for a while. Though, it's never been a game I've been interested in playing. A few of my friends do, but I've never actually done physical gameplay on my Xbox One myself.

How would you rate the overall storyline itself? Also, do the missions keep you interested throughout the game?

I've already played it through on my Xbox 360. I bought it as soon as it was released. I loved that game! It's so amazing and entertaining. The story is very appealing with it's sad and dark side where you seek revenge for your niece's death. It's impossible to not connect to the characters.

The storyline is really good Jonathan. I loved the ending! I won't spoil it though :p besides the main missions you also have plenty of side activities and online things to waste time on. You can collect various things throughout the game as well. I'd really recommend you give it a try. Another plus is that it's completely free to roam so you choose when to do the main story and when to just mess around in the city!

@Algera Thanks for sharing your personal experience with the game! Personally, I love storylines I feel I have a connection with. Along with side activities to pass the time while simultaneously keeping me interested! Sounds like a winning combination to me. Also, I love open world roaming games as sometimes I don't always feel like continuing the story immediately.

I'll be sure to check it out in the near future.

Also, did you play Watch Dogs 2? If so, did it live up to expectations from the first title?

Yes @Jonathan as @Algera mentioned the story line is a brilliant one and the things you can do is entertaining to say the least. Like when your getting chase it is easy to get rid of the police or gangs what are trying to kill you by driving through traffic lights and same time changing the light signals as You are a hacker and also over bridges while activating it you can make bridge go up lol its really fun. The missions are also great specially when you can hack the CCTV camera's through out to see where the guards are also use camera's to activate other objects .

I not completed it yet but I do think I nearly have , As anyone played Watch Dogs 2 yet if its anything like this one I want to get it as this game is great.

Yes, I have recently purchased Watch Dogs 2, Jason. If you liked the first one then let me tell you, the second one is even better!

Seriously, it is ten times better than the first Watch Dogs. The story, the activities, the collectibles, neat little improvements. You can even fly a drone. They reworked the hacking system a bit so it has, even more, interactions and feels ''real-like''. Also, awesome new cars and motorbikes. I haven't fully played it through yet but I definitely buy it when you're done with the first one.

Back