Xbox 360 Assassin's Creed III Multiplayer

scottie

Has anyone had a chance to play Assassin's Creed 3's multiplayer yet? I didn't even know the game had a multiplayer until I read an article about it earlier today. I've been saving up to buy the game just for the campaign...

I haven't played the multiplayer yet. Honestly, I doubt it's very popular. I think most of the people that bought AC III bought it for the same reason as you - the campaign. I think most people that are looking for an online multiplayer experience are going to go for a Halo or Call of Duty title.

I don't care anything about playing Assassin's Creed 3's multiplayer. Like Chris pointed out, I just want the game for the campaign. I have Halo 4 and Black Ops II if I want to play a multiplayer game.

I tried it, but I was not particularly excited about it. It definitely was not my preferred way to play the game, but it was not totally horrible, either.

Thats cool, I didn't know Assassins Creed had a multi-player option either. I've been a fan of AC since the very first one, I just think it got a little bit too repetitive though, but always fun.

I'm not certain, but I think the first and second Assassin's Creed games did not have multiplayer; I think it is something they added for the third one. If they plan to have it in the fourth one, I hope they make it better.

I personally could care less for AC3 multiplayer, but the single player campaign was absolutely stellar. Though it held your hand often and was easy at points, the plot was awesome and the storyline gripping.

Back