August 2013 Member of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB7

Former Administrator
Hey everyone, sorry this is very late. We actually had last months member of the month picked out awhile back after our rants back and forth who deserved the award the most. This month's member of the month is ..... Murray!!!!! The reason we chose Murray is that he has worked very hard to write for certain sections of the site all throughout August. But their are a bunch of people who deserved it. We regretfully could only chose one. Anybody who has written a guide for the game knows how hard it is and let face it, that's really contributing to the community to put as much work as he has. So Murray, we thank you for your contributions to the specific game boards and here is us recognizing you for that. We'll be contact with him shortly regarding the prize involved. Everybody take a moment to congratulate Murray. Congratulations Murray!!!

Congratulations Murray! It's awesome that we have active members like you on the site that do a kick a** job at putting up accurate,well written info on the site for others to enjoy. Your time and effort are definitely appreciated by everyone on here!

Congrats to Murray! Well deserved!

First, I want to thank my mom who let me game for hours on end. Next, I want to thank everyone for reading all the ramblings I have as in my adventures in gaming. I've been away for a bit preparing for the Extra Life Marathon which is a 25 hour gaming marathon where all the money goes to children hospitals, so for the next 6 weeks or so you'll be seeing a lot more "Here are random things I found on Steam and this is why my Xbox almost melted after 12 - 15 hours of borderlands 2" kind of things.

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back