Xbox One Battlefield 4 a secret new mode and map will be revealed on Gamescom

I can't wait i have been waiting for news and stuff on this game for a while i am getting it for PS4 if i don't think xbox is worth it but i may go for xbox if i see some better features being added

That's exciting and a very good move by EA to incite the hype. I'm pretty curious as to what they have in store, I couldn't even guess. I know they're going to bring a bang especially after COD:Ghosts rather impressive multiplayer reveal.

i didn't find cod reveal to be impressive. its till the same cod.. it has enviromental interactment but no damage to the world via bullets/bombs.. the ret of the reveal seemed very fluff of what bo2. they kept compare to mw but that was a few games ago iirc. one thing i did get out of it is 60fps on all platformes which lead me to believe that 60fps isnt all that hard.

some of the stuff is nice but dont think its anything special.

What will it be? Capture-the-something? I miss that kind of mode in my FPS games, it used to be a lot of fun, specially on Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament.
Which reminds me that i miss some arena shooting action, there should be something like that for the consoles.

That's exciting and a very good move by EA to incite the hype. I'm pretty curious as to what they have in store, I couldn't even guess. I know they're going to bring a bang especially after COD:Ghosts rather impressive multiplayer reveal.

Was it really so impressive? Am I the only one who thought that this game looks and plays like ****? I am sure there are other people out there who would have found the reveal to be below par. BF 4 looks a far better game now, especially after the last night's reveal. Activision has made the job easy for EA now.

Back