Xbox One Battlefield 4 could support head tracking with kinect

I understand trying to be creative, but to me the Kinect is an absolute failure. Everyone I know who owned a Kinect took it back to the store, it just isn't appealing as what you'd want it to be. It could be pretty cool on Battlefield, but if they think it'll help sales they're sadly mistaken.

I understand trying to be creative, but to me the Kinect is an absolute failure. Everyone I know who owned a Kinect took it back to the store, it just isn't appealing as what you'd want it to be. It could be pretty cool on Battlefield, but if they think it'll help sales they're sadly mistaken.

I don't know that they're mistaken. The Kinect sold over 10 million units and even broke a sales record.

The Kinect and Microsoft's original vision for the One could be textbook definitions on what makes a person a businessperson and what makes a person a consumer. Sometimes, people do need to be told what they want. I'm sorry, Steve Jobs for not completely appreciating you. I wasn't a big Apple fan, but I could understand the appeal. Now, I realize the NEED.

Back