Xbox One Battlefield 4: Download Handgun Shortcut Kit for Free

sc_shark

i got my kit in the store... it is free. and a download away..

Wow. Now that's something that I might take a look at later on. I haven't played BF4 for weeks now. I wonder how many changes happened.

not much has changed.. no patches have been released.. the gun pack is free and gets you more weapons that you dont have to grind to get unlocked..

This is good news because I am always looking for new guns in my games. I will take a look and see whether they are good or not and how it will improve my game. I will be playing BF4 after a really long time - I guess the free kit did it!

This is good news because I am always looking for new guns in my games. I will take a look and see whether they are good or not and how it will improve my game. I will be playing BF4 after a really long time - I guess the free kit did it!

my advice would be dont run with a handgun lol.. only gun in the pack that is capable of that would be the shorty 12g and dont expect to be picking up people from any distance. i have been runing the last 4 weeks with shotguns on recon class.. so far my go to seems to be the saiga12g semiauto.

also keep your eye out if you are a veteran in any class to get the new vet battlepack. also the daily battlepacks.

my advice would be dont run with a handgun lol.. only gun in the pack that is capable of that would be the shorty 12g and dont expect to be picking up people from any distance. i have been runing the last 4 weeks with shotguns on recon class.. so far my go to seems to be the saiga12g semiauto.

Good advice. Just got the kit today.

you should be on daily this month to get the daily battlepacks reguardless if you play or not.. i get on bf4 daily to get my free stuff dosnt mean i play daily. plus with the missions some days we have gotten double battlepacks.

you should be on daily this month to get the daily battlepacks reguardless if you play or not.. i get on bf4 daily to get my free stuff dosnt mean i play daily. plus with the missions some days we have gotten double battlepacks.

Good advice. Well I haven't been on it for a while. I guess I'll let my wife check it out while I'm at work.

Noted, well I haven't been on BF4 lately so I guess I have to follow your advice about it man.

Noted, well I haven't been on BF4 lately so I guess I have to follow your advice about it man.

Same here. But I've been checking on it everyday just to get new things on it. Good advice from sc_shark man.

the free kit is now gone. but i got my guns

What? I haven't even tried getting the kit yet, will they release any new free kits soon? No wonder I couldn't find the kit earlier. I was looking for it all over the place.

Thank you for posting this, it is very useful. Got my shortcut kit just now!

it was up on the dlc packs.. it came up as free... i thought it got removed right after the appreciation month.. samed92 would have to let u know if it went back up or what is up.. first i have herd of it.

it was up on the dlc packs.. it came up as free... i thought it got removed right after the appreciation month.. samed92 would have to let u know if it went back up or what is up.. first i have herd of it.

Really. I didn't find that.

Aw. too bad, no wonder my friends couldn't find it.

Back