Xbox One Battlefield 4: Full list of modes and maps revealed

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
With the current gen beta just around the corner, Battlefield is getti ng new information out to the masses.

There will be seven game types available at launch. Conquest is a capture the flag mode offering vehicle warfare and infantry combat across land, sea and air. Domination shares many of Conquest’s elements but capturing flags is quicker and it’s infantry-only. Obliteration is a new mode in which players are tasked with securing a bomb, planting it in an enemy territory and then detonating it.

Another new mode, Defuse, is a close quarters combat game type designed for five on five player battles. Players are given just one life per round and can only be revived once each round, with victory attained by eliminating the enemy squad or arming and detonating a military objective. Team deathmatch is self explanatory, while squad deathmatch sees four teams battling it out to top the kills leaderboard on the ground with limited vehicle support. Rush sees the attacking team attempting to arm and destroy six MCOM stations and defending teams bidding to stop them, with both sides given a limited number of respawns.

Battlefield 4’s game modes will be playable across ten dynamic maps: Siege of Shanghai, Paracel Storm, Zavod 311, Lancang Dam, Flood Zone, Rogue Transmission, Hainan Resort, Dawnbreaker, Operation Locker and Golmud Railway. Kicking off on October 1, a Battlefield 4 multiplayer beta will offer players an early taste of the game's Siege of Shanghai map in Conquest and Domination modes.

I would be way more excited if it weren't for the fact that I don't plan to play the beta since I want to play it for the first time on my XB1. Besides, the beta launches the same day as GTA Online and we all I know which one I will choose to play :D

Source: Games Radar

Yes, BF 4 is going to launch with so many mods, but the game I am excited for right now, is GTA Online. I can't wait for it.

blah bf4 all day.

gta is 360.. it gets non of my love or money till its next gen. and odds are even than its a used game buy for me.

Looks like EA wants to go head to head with Rockstar.
Also, this maybe a dumb questions but, why is the game being released before the console is?

I'll be downloading this as soon as humanly possible on October 1st. It's already listed on my Origin account.

In the end I'll own it for both PC and Xbox One.

Back