Xbox One Battlefield 4 Premium Event is delayed

redtycoonseras

So by now if you're a premium member of Battlefield 4 then you probably know about the issues that the game is having. Now the even was originally scheduled for the 29th but because of the problems it's been delayed. The problem is that EA/Dice haven't announced when the event will be. It's just postponed until DICE can fix it.

So by now if you're a premium member of Battlefield 4 then you probably know about the issues that the game is having. Now the even was originally scheduled for the 29th but because of the problems it's been delayed. The problem is that EA/Dice haven't announced when the event will be. It's just postponed until DICE can fix it.

Any news as to when they will have this up?

Man, I just keep hearing nothing but issues for this game. My friend just got this one a few weeks ago and he doesn't know the issues plaguing his game. Sometimes, I'm wondering if it was good for the lawsuit to be pounded on EA/Dice. 'Cuz EA/DICE was so proud and confident on this game that now, they're already getting slammed with a lot of issues.

Even with the issues, the game still is great. Yea there are sometimes huge hiccups getting into games, but once your in. Nothing but fun.

Back