Xbox 360 Best Buy giving Bioshock Infinite for free if your premiun edition was cancelled

badbanana

From
Colorado Springs
Did you guys hear that Best Buy is giving everyone that pre-ordered the premium edition of Bioshock Infinite and had their order cancelled a FREE copy? I was reading an article on Joystiq that confirmed it. That's friggin ridiculous! Hey, good for them for finally treating their customers well. I had just about given up all hope for Best Buy. Here is the article if anyone wants to see it. Although you KNOW what the chick on that one commercial says....Everything on the Internet is true. Including her "French" model boyfriend!

www joystiq.com/2013/02/08/best-buy-fulfilling-some-bioshock-infinite-canceled-pre-orders-f/

Just put a dot after the www since I don't have enough posts to post links yet.

Hey, that's very damn nice of them. I bet the people that were affected are now actually happy about how it all turned out.

badbanana;9202Hey said:
When I saw the title of this thread, the first thing that came to mind was how much I dislike Best Buy. Let's hope they're actually following through with this and it doesn't turn out like the chick on the State Farm commercial! ;)

Well, if they don't follow through with it they'll get some really bad rep. I mean, even worse rep than what they already have.

Wow, good for them. Best Buy really needs all the help it can get to get itself off the floor and up and running again.

Back