Xbox One BF4 Froze

Dom0411

While I was playing yesterday on my Xbox One, I noticed that it froze on me twice when I was playing a co op with a friend. At first I thought it was a glitch so I had to manually shut off my console and restart it but the 2nd time we connected to it, it did the same thing. Luckily on the 3rd time it didn't happen. Did this ever happen to you on BF4?

yup and yup.. it expected with ea... servers are crap
you think bf4 is bad.. just wait till titanfall hits.. major fail in the works.

yup and yup.. it expected with ea... servers are crap
you think bf4 is bad.. just wait till titanfall hits.. major fail in the works.

I hope not. I'm looking forward to TitanFall more than when I was waiting for BF4. But if it does do the same as BF4 did, it would be a major disappointment.

its still handled by ea and unless microsoft forces the issue its going to be on origin servers...

like previous posts in bf4/star wars discussion
post number 19
https://www.xboxforums.com/posts/46645

ea has the right idea and i think can deliver a sick game.. titanfall. bf4 ect ect... but they let the big stuff fall thru the cracks.. i am so in the air with titanfall. i want it but i dont want the growing pains that go along with it.

if titanfall "falls" like bf4 did i dont think microsoft will back EA as a devloper nearly as much. and ifthey do they may put major restrictions on what part of the end product they can handle. this may be why microsoft and cod/respawn are so tight.. they allow microsoft control but can deliver a good working game... and i bet cod developers laugh at ea server issues and all the lawsuit stuff... but i also think they are releaved because bf4 looked like it was going to take the fps crown... it could have but you cant drop the ball on the last pas to win the game.

if titanfall "falls" like bf4 did i dont think microsoft will back EA as a devloper nearly as much.

Like that line. haha. well if they do fall it would be hard for EA to get back. With yeah, like the lawsuits and stuff.

I don't think titanfall will make it 100% on the first day with all the experience we had on the previous games that we saw on their first release. I hope they're prepared for anything. The servers might go down the instant we connect to it.

With BF having all these issues I guess TitanFall might have the same issues as well. But well I still have hopes that it won't. But most likely there's a 70%-80% chance that it will happen. I guess it's too early to tell but that's what might happen in my opinion.

Back