Xbox One bf4 is getting worse.

sc_shark

yes folks the advocate of bf4 as of late is up to his ears with the game.

the patched seemed to work for a bit... a very short bit.

i have major issues getting logged ia lobby
if i do get in a lobby its usually not one i chose.

multiple times i have lost all acheivments/unlocks.. basically meaning i have nothing but a few guns. beyond frustrating..
multiple times i have ended a match with 0 points/ribbons/kills (yes i had kills/ribbons) even a few unlocks..

i have had many issues of getting bounced/lost connection and freezes in between matches.

its has really become a big glitch.. whatever the patch fixed it obviously was a very temporary fix. they said no more dlc till game is fixed.. i think it has a long way to go before it can get any dlc.

for day one people i feel we are owed something for how horrible the game is. at least give us premium for free.. we have basically beta tested the game,helped develop all while they continue to do nothing to fix the game.

i have messaged them on fb multiple times.. its funny how selective they are with responses..

Battlefield 4 is by far the most glitchy POS i have ever played. I keep playing in hopes they will fix it but I doubt it.

yes folks the advocate of bf4 as of late is up to his ears with the game.

the patched seemed to work for a bit... a very short bit.

i have major issues getting logged ia lobby
if i do get in a lobby its usually not one i chose.

multiple times i have lost all acheivments/unlocks.. basically meaning i have nothing but a few guns. beyond frustrating..
multiple times i have ended a match with 0 points/ribbons/kills (yes i had kills/ribbons) even a few unlocks..

i have had many issues of getting bounced/lost connection and freezes in between matches.

its has really become a big glitch.. whatever the patch fixed it obviously was a very temporary fix. they said no more dlc till game is fixed.. i think it has a long way to go before it can get any dlc.

for day one people i feel we are owed something for how horrible the game is. at least give us premium for free.. we have basically beta tested the game,helped develop all while they continue to do nothing to fix the game.

i have messaged them on fb multiple times.. its funny how selective they are with responses..

It would have to be something besides premium, or a way to refund everyone who bought premium.

they did offer a refund to premium(season pass holders) i am not one.. i am just a day one launch pre order with china rising pack.

i would love to get premium but it would take changes to the servers.. basically make them stable and i would have no issue paying for it.

the messed up part is microsoft tried to step in and get the developers to not use their servers... microsoft wanted the game on microsoft servers. i would almost put money if it was on microsofts the game would actually work but ea basically wouldn't allow it.

It's glitchy as heck and yet people still log in to play so why would EA bother to get it fixed. Everyone should quit the game altogether, let EA see the empty lobbies and perhaps they'll realize their multiplayer is crap and do something about it.

It's glitchy as heck and yet people still log in to play so why would EA bother to get it fixed. Everyone should quit the game altogether, let EA see the empty lobbies and perhaps they'll realize their multiplayer is crap and do something about it.

wont happen.. if you know how to work the lobby you can get into a game in semi short time.... once your in a lobby its not a bad game it actually plays decent.. you do get rubber banding from time to time. i would assume in the next month or so we will see another patch with server/stability and the black loading screen glitchs..

i would like to see at least 2 decent patches before they release another dlc...

again ifyou know how to work thru the filters and lobby seaching you can find 100's of open non playable "official" and "ranked" lobbys sitting open. but are some how locked. this is a major speculation on my part so please dont think i read this or whatever..
my feelings on this are.. they did calulations based off beta and bf3 as far as player numbers and lobby/stability.. what this did is make a smaller window of open lobby's with 64 players in a match it would potentially reduce useable needed servers by 1/4... so say 50,000 people are on bf4 the numbers only show the need for 781 lobby's... what they are not taking into account is the 10,000 people i limbo which is 156 lobby's. i have no clue the turn over rate and how long games are played and how often members log off. their is always a turn over rate so it becomes a was on paper but not in the real word..
these numbers may seem very extreme. but if you look the lobby's themselves some have some 22 people in Que at some times.. and this is only usa servers.

now looking at my theory.. with even 22 people in limbo/que that is not enough to justify opening another server 22 players dosn't equal half a team.. and if you have played bf4 with even 30 people on the maps... the physical size can almost let you walk around un noticed. i have done it and can say i got 15 capture ribbons because i could run between 2 capture flag points within 100yards of each other. some maps (shanghi) has 5 capture points in conquest.. well u can do the math.

this is why i have always preached the 64 team was to big. i always thought 25vs25 was a solid number. and it never played into the server issues.. but to me i feel it all goes hand in hand at this point in my mind.

Saw a funny glitch on China Rising where a guy jumped in a spot between a hill and an invisible wall, and at least five other guys were shooting directly at him and he was untouchable. He was playing around with grenades :) So yeah, there are a lot of bugs with the game, maybe they rushed it to compete with COD, who knows...

It's a shame but it's actually a lot of fun but it's a buggy, glitchy mess and it shouldn't have been. And it's sad to see that the responsibility for this mess falls so hard on DICE. It's like no matter what they try to placate fans, they mess it up. I almost want EA to take BF4 away from them and let the company focus on something else.

Does anyone else have trouble when they try to sprint? It's very choppy and I get stuck on everything! I thought xb1 games were getting dedicated servers?,

This would have been such cool game. I always thought BF games didn't get quite as silly as some COD. And with a disappointing game like Ghosts...I had high hopes for BF4.

I tried to have a session with the multiplayer but the connection for me was real bad. The matches that I played in had horrible rubberbanding. I thought they had the beta for a reason, for server stress test. They should have pushed back the game's release if they can't handle the load.

You'd think that a franchise as successful as Battlefield would have enough money and skill behind it to stop things like this from happening. I pretty much only got the game for multiplayer but the connection is never good... I'm not asking for free premium, but they'd better fix this if they ever want me to buy one of their games again.

Saw a funny glitch on China Rising where a guy jumped in a spot between a hill and an invisible wall, and at least five other guys were shooting directly at him and he was untouchable. He was playing around with grenades :) So yeah, there are a lot of bugs with the game, maybe they rushed it to compete with COD, who knows...

yea a few spots are like this even on the regular maps not just china rising.. i have actually done this and felt bad afterwards lol only way you can get killed is a incinary or v40 gernade.. sometimes an airburst... even works better if you get in that area and drop a med pack.

You'd think that a franchise as successful as Battlefield would have enough money and skill behind it to stop things like this from happening. I pretty much only got the game for multiplayer but the connection is never good... I'm not asking for free premium, but they'd better fix this if they ever want me to buy one of their games again.

you may want to hold off on titanfall its an ea game :(

Back