Xbox One bf4:open discussion beta play.

sc_shark

lets keep this light.. its a beta.

no graphics or stuff we know has major improvment. lets keep it to gameplay or things you have experianced or tried.

i have played 2 games at this point. both games lasted 25+minutes long. one was 27 minutes one was 26 and change. so dont expect to be in battle 5 minutes and get on a new map.

so far i like the game. i was able to stop a tank from crossing a bridge by engaging the road block things. which lead to me getting blasted by said tank. but tank took major hit by a team member with an rpg.

my first game i got 2 kills and was killed 10 times. i dont hide my fail. hit markers are SO vital in this game. ammo is a commodity which can be depleted.. if you dont have the shot dont take it. if your rifle or gun is not a long range or has scope dont go for the long shots without hit marker.

when i speak about long range i am talking about from shanghi roof top of the tower. you can see multiple locations. i had a lock on an apponent and could not reach him with the stock rife in the stock load out.

things i havnt figured out:
how to break glass without unloading clip or shooting.
how to pull parachute you will die if you just jump off the tower roof.. lol the fall is fast lol.
how to get a jetski (i swam a bit) but really wanted a jetski lol. i have not loaded into a vehicle or anything.

things that may not be in beta:
damage to structure (sculptures and such) again if its because of graphics im ok with it.
building falling (hasn't happned yet to me) i had blocked a tank tho.
general small vehicles. atv,jetski and such
if its a single elevator.. i had someone take an elevator and be right behind me but i was solo in elevator.

things i liked:
movment is fluid so far.
swimming works (cant dive so move fast you are a sitting duck)
the elevator ride (yes i got in and used it)
its a big world but not so over scaled that it takes forever to move.
your not spawn death.. it spawns you away from fire even if your spawing to support.

thing i should have done:
played with the loadout or see what addons i had avaliable if any.
held one area.(cod mentality of run and gun got me in trouble) but i wanted to explore the world.
play with controls more. every button does stuff. i threw a healh pack at someone and i have no clue how i did it or if i needed to.

so i have played a bit more. i still suck.

i did get to have a bf4 moment tho.

while capturing a flag/location i see 2 guys running and dip out into a room/area.. since ive played this area a good bit i know their is only 2 way out.. i susspect they didn't see me so i run the back side take a few pop shots.. throw a bomb in expecting them to rushm e for the kill ass i run to the other exit and let the xplosion wash them out. 1 guy took the explosion why the other had some life left. as he ran out the other side expecting me to be wating on the side he walked right into my sights and dropped 2.. and i got 2 ribbons and captured the flag..

it was a small victory for me but its moments like this that wil make bf4 fun.

Back