Xbox One bf4: phantom program. codes and such.

This is cool man. But well I haven't been playing BF4 for a while now. Has it improved lately?

haven't seen any improvement to it last time I checked. But this is a great update, well depends if it will make the game any better.

haven't seen any improvement to it last time I checked. But this is a great update, well depends if it will make the game any better.

same here man. well I'm checking BF4 from time to time, but not playing it for more than 30 minutes.

actually after 2 months of not playing... its gotten a little better.. i think where things got crazy was with platoon and all the changes... the mass number of people have trickled off bf4 so playing still has its ups and down but its not as bad as it was...

actually after 2 months of not playing... its gotten a little better.. i think where things got crazy was with platoon and all the changes... the mass number of people have trickled off bf4 so playing still has its ups and down but its not as bad as it was...

Really? I better get back to it now.

DICE has always been very creative in putting Easter eggs in the game. This Phantom program is the epitome of it. the amount of brains that were used to decode that password is impressive. Nice work to whoever decoded the password. The camo after completing the assignment looks very cool though.

DICE has always been very creative in putting Easter eggs in the game. This Phantom program is the epitome of it. the amount of brains that were used to decode that password is impressive. Nice work to whoever decoded the password. The camo after completing the assignment looks very cool though.

Yeah, that's some really cool thing going on for them.

have you see nthe megladoon easter egg.
[video=youtube;V-WladmrdNQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-WladmrdNQ[/video]

Really. Wow. what could have happened if you found one?

Back