Breaking Bad. Is finally over! Oh no, now what?

x0MandyLynn0x

I know there must be some Breaking Bad addicts out there for this amazing Television show. I won't give any spoilers out, since some people may be behind on some of the episodes. But what do you think about it being over?! I feel so lost now. Yes, I'm one of those fans of this show. I'm sad to see that it really is over. I enjoyed the plot to the story. I think the characters all acted amazingly. I've never quite seen anything like this on television. Had me hooked from the start. So I'm clueless on what I should watch next, I've heard many good reviews about Sons of Anarchy, and The Walking Dead.

What would you suggest?

How about some American Horror Coven, you can get the first episode opretty much anywhere. Basically the American Horror series takes older horror concepts and stories and spins them in newer more modern ways. The first season is entirely on netflix with the second one coming soon to netflix. The good news is that the American Horror series tells their stories all within one season so each season is its own entity. I like the series, might be worth a shot. Walking Dead is here which is also great and you should definitely check it out.

Back