Xbox One Can AS 4 fulfill the promise?

wowtgp

The big open Caribbean world with over 50 islands and locations to explore with no loading times unlike AS 3. They have made a lot of promises for this game. What do you think? Is Ubisoft going to back their words?

I bloody hope so! AS series is a great series and even with the loading times and what not, I've thoroughly enjoyed playing all the games. Without any loading times though I think it'll be a pretty sweet experience. I might wait until I've seen some reviews first before I buy it just to see how the hype around the game is when its out.

I bloody hope so! AS series is a great series and even with the loading times and what not, I've thoroughly enjoyed playing all the games. Without any loading times though I think it'll be a pretty sweet experience. I might wait until I've seen some reviews first before I buy it just to see how the hype around the game is when its out.

I dunno mate. They have not fulfilled their promises with the last game. I hope they prove me wrong this time around though.

The loading time has really been the only thing that has frustrated me in the past. The game, however, is awesome! I look forward to any upgrades that may come along with a newer version, but, either way, I've got to have it!

I don't like those pirate stuff that was shown in the preview. The rest looked good but "only" in relation to the normal Assassins's Creed standards.

i think it will deliver on its own standard its stil going to feel like an assasins creed game and i feel (only played ac2 free game) the over the top climb anything 1 on 1 battle style is what is taking away from the game. we are looking at it wanting a reboot of the dynamic of how ac plays and just seeing the new game and the pirate aspect and praying that aspect alone makes the game that much better than previous.

if they took away the crazy climb anything make it more pedestrian use a rope or vine and use the enviroment as a baracade instead of a jungle gym it would make it feel more real. an open island is exploreable but a cliff side drop off/mountin is not.

the silent assasin style of play is perfectly fine for cavern or sneeking up on people in town or in the jungle brush. but pirates to me is a war in your face type of fighting. when u hear stories of pirates its usually the whole crew goes in to take over not just one man. its a small floating city with a captin/dictator and that is what i feel will not be felt.

so do i think blak flag will deliver. yes i think its a welcome change from the general franchise.. but is it a new ip great pirate game where they took away assasins creed and built a pirate game no.

I absolutely loved the last A.C. With that said, I couldn't get past how every time I went through the port in Boston, I was constantly being chased for no reason and I got sick of blending in with the crowd. I hope it changes for this segment.

Depends on how much do you think "fulfill the promise" is. You will definitely get those islands, but the thing is, 50% of them will be actually the same as the others, but with little changes.

I can never trust Ubisoft anymore. They promised us so much for Assassin'c Creed 3 and delivered so less.

There were supposed to be random events in the game, canoeing and what not! But did we get it? No!

So I'm always cautious about what Ubisoft claims about their games from now on.

I can never trust Ubisoft anymore. They promised us so much for Assassin'c Creed 3 and delivered so less.

There were supposed to be random events in the game, canoeing and what not! But did we get it? No!

So I'm always cautious about what Ubisoft claims about their games from now on.

Yes, the AS 3 was not what they promised us. It was a sold game but was far from what fans were expecting from it. It was dismaying to say the least. But let's hope that they have learnt from their mistakes.

Before they had no systems able to backup these promises but now they can, and based in the movie I saw about the engine I'm really positive that it will work out and without problems. I'm really happy to have no loadings, they always "broke" the flowness of the gameplay. I'm really hyped about AC4.

Iv been trying to catch up with the series im on Assasins Creed BrotherHood its an amazing series so far its close up with halo series

I havnt played any AC titles since the first one, i loved the combat but the gameplay/missions was just so repetitive that i lost interest in it pretty quick. I love the setting for AC4 thou so i might have to hire it out or something and then decide if its worth purchasing.

I personally loved the gameplay in every installment (except for that stupid tower defense thing in Revelations.. I hated that with a passion). I was initially kind of put off by the naval missions in AC3, so when I heard that AC4 would be primarily that, I was a bit disinterested. But as I'm seeing more and more game play through trailers and such, I"m starting to not be so averse to it. And I got used to AC3's naval missions after a while.. just was initially a little too different from the Assassin Spider Man sandbox game I had grown accustomed to.

So.. I hope it does deliver(I even expect it to). It looks like it'll be fun, I'm definitely looking forward to giving it a chance.

It will definitely fulfill what it promised, I saw all the trailers and all the gameplay videos released until now, and it looks promising. I love the combat system and the story behind the game, you are not actually an assassin, but a pirate that pretends to be one. We only have to wait only one more week, so that we can enjoy this fabulous game.
AC4BlackFlag.jpg

Back