Xbox One Can I put my gamertag to this?

Trojan

Would I be able to change my gamertag to BOOMBOOMMuslim without getting banned?

I don't think that would be a good idea... Maybe you won't be banned instantly, but someone sooner or later will report you and then the problems will start.
The gamertag isn't really the place for this kind of "jokes" and stuff.

No. Don't do it, you will get banned 100%. Look at their rules in regards to Gamertags:
  1. Don't create a gamertag, profile content, Avatar action, Avatar content, or in-game content that other users may be offended by. This includes, without limitation, anything related to or suggestive of: profane words/phrases, topics or content of a sexual nature, hate speech (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or religious slurs), illegal drugs/controlled substances, or illegal activities.
  2. Don't create a gamertag, profile content, Avatar action, Avatar content, or in-game content that references controversial religious topics, notorious people, organizations, or sensitive current or historical events that may be considered inappropriate

Here's their code of conduct if you want to read more about it http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/Legal/CodeOfConduct?xr=footnav

Back