Xbox One Changes I'd like to see in Advanced Warfare

troutski

The following are things I'd like to see in Advanced Warfare whether they've been announced or not. I think these things would make the game far better than some of the more recent CoD games.

- More verticality to each multiplayer map (exoskeleton)
- A more interesting melee system (exoskeleton, multiple animations, perhaps an assassination animation)
- A much wider array of weapons where stats and equipment truly matter under difference conditions
- A deep and fleshed out XP system like in MW2/MW3
- Perhaps a couple static weapons per multiplayer map (turrets or whatever akin to the gatling gun in Bakara from MW3)
- New gametypes that involve SLIGHTLY more tactical approaches rather than run and gun only
- More complicated maps whether they're smaller and tighter or larger and more intricate

I could go on and on. What changes do you want to see?

Well I do have to question why you say only slightly for that more tactical approaches...I would think that the more changes there, towards the positive, the better the game. Maybe you are saying that they are good what they have now and so they just need to improve them slightly. This is probably one of my favorite parts of the game though, so I could stand to see a little more than slightly. I certainly agree with you though, on this and the other ones.

This game really saved the COD franchise in my opinion. So many weren't a big fan of it but I loved it. I never even touched the online play, the single player franchise saved it. I wouldn't change anything honestly, standing alone ti was one of the best in the franchise.

I definitely have to agree with you when talking about the verticality on multy player games, it's really annoying to play with little square screens, it's simply annoying, more especially for those people whose eyes are not working properly, they definitely must enhance that feature and make it more suitable.

Back