Changing the switches rules for Xbox One

WHO THINKS XBOX SHOULD FIX IT SO XBOX SUPPORT EMPLOYEES CAN PROVIDE SWITCHES WHEN CALLED ESPECIALLY

• NO TO XBOX SUPPORT BEING ABLE TO GIVE SWITCHES

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trey powell

I know this has probably already been talked about alot before and especially with the release of the xbox series x why not change the rules to allow when for example my case, I live In a terrible spot were lightning has fried 6 xbox ones and 2 xbox 360s back in the day and tvs hooked to each one each time and this year alone I lost those 6 xbox ones, and now have no switches left and in fact had the last xbox one set with my account and then suddenly it wasn't and had a stored up switch and even that was taken before I could use it and still xbox support says nothing can be done but if Microsoft and Xbox support don't have access who does cause they need to report in and give the power to employees so that especially in my situation someone who just wants to play his games he bought since my internet and power was out and I just tried to entertain myself in the car and play gtaV and said I needed to be online and the one who owns it, and seeing that drives me crazy, I have spent alot with this company and just want to have to ability to correct what wasn't even my fault with the xboxs and the system just losing the set home account and being stripped of a switch I had been waiting for and after all that I'm still told I can't be given another switch and that's just not right, sad to see a loyal customer over so many years to be just basically up a creek without a paddle, ive owned gta V since it was released paid for Xbox live monthly for over 10 years on this live account and all I'm asking for is assistance from the only company capable of possibly doing it says they CAN'T, I have called numerously, wrote emails to anyone I could find addresses for, and never a response. I just can't be the only one out here who has needed just that one more switch that should be offered to you when a new Xbox one is purchased so that you don't have to worry about losing a switch or needing one from your total saved up. That would really show Microsoft and Xbox truly appreciate their customers cause right now I feel extremely unappreciated and with both systems coming out I'd hate to switch to consoles but if it means when I buy games I don't have to jump through hoops to play it then so be it and if they don't get this right for us soon I urge more people to switch and as an Xbox player since the original Xbox I hate myself for saying it but it's sadly true that at least playstation doesn't lock you out of your purchases and to me when I buy a gaming console it's cause I'd like to have access to the main thing the system does I mean come on now lol that's just dumb. PLEASE EVERYONE SHARE THIS AROUND AND MAKE IT KNOW THAT THIS IS HOW WE ARE BEING TREATED AFTER SPENDING 1000S OF DOLLARS WITH THEIR COMPANY AND IT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE MUCH BUT IF A MILLION PEOPLE SPENT AS MUCH AS I HAVE AND STILL HAVE THIS PROBABLY THEN THAT'S A BILLION DOLLARS AND AFTER A BILLION DOLLARS YOU CAN'T ACCESS YOUR OWN SYSTEM TO MAKE NECESSARY CHANGES TO HELP SUPPORT YOUR CONTRIBUTORS THEN IT MAY BE TIME TO BRING IN SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEIR DOING OR MAYBE IT'S TIME TO SHUT DOWN YOUR COMPANY, IF YOU CAN'T ACCESS THE SWITCHES TO ALLOW EMPLOYEES TO GIVE US ONE WHEN TRULY NEEDED WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE THEY DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO LIKE I SAVED PAYMENT OPTIONS OR NO ACCESS TO PRIVATE RECORDS, CARD NUMBERS, BIRTHDATES, AND ETC. HONESTLY I DON'T THINK WE'RE ASKING ALOT OTHER THAN REAL ACCESS THAT CAN'T BE JUST TAKEN AWAY CAUSE THE SYSTEM HAD AN ERROR OR CAUSE OF A NEW XBOX PURCHASE AND BEFORE ANYONE SAYS IT I HAVE NO INTERNET RIGHT NOW CAUSE OF HURRICANE SALLY AND NO POWER SO HAVING TO BROADCAST WIFI FROM A PHONE WITH NO SIGNAL CAUSE THE TOWERS ARE DOWN TO PLAY MY ALREADY PURCHASED GAME IS INSANITY. SO PLEASE HELP ME OUT AND MAKE XBOX KNOW THIS ISN'T RIGHT!!!!

Back