Xbox One Child of Light

knives0302

Another RPG game coming out this year. Are you excited?

About This Game
SummaryFeaturesGame Editions
The Black Queen has stolen the Sun, the Moon and the Stars. You play as Aurora, a young princess with a pure heart whose soul is brought to the kingdom of Lemuria. Embark on a quest to recapture the three sources of light, defeat the Black Queen and restore the kingdom of Lemuria.

Release Date: TBA 2014
Genre: RPG
Publisher: Ubisoft
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal

[video]http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/11/12/child-of-light-developer-walkthrough[/video]

This sounds fantastic to me, so yeah, I'm definitely excited. I haven't seen a huge amount of buzz around it, just some mild excitement. I'm hoping that changes and it really takes off. Also hoping it doesn't disappoint. Time will tell, I guess.

This sounds fantastic to me, so yeah, I'm definitely excited. I haven't seen a huge amount of buzz around it, just some mild excitement. I'm hoping that changes and it really takes off. Also hoping it doesn't disappoint. Time will tell, I guess.

Time and we will tell if it is good or not.

Well hope it doesn't as well. It does show promise from the video that I've seen.

Just downloaded this. Reviews have been good and the game looks fantastic. I'll leave my thoughts tomorrow after I've had some time to see for myself.

I like the artwork in Child of Light along with the combat which is really engaging. The characters seem to have been created with a lot of thought. Unlike some other games it never feels cluttered and has the ability of flying almost right away.

Back