Xbox One Cod Ghosts on XBone

xSaVx Carnage

So i had Ghosts on the 360 and was having a blast, i was doing so good averaging 20-5 a game and since ive got the xbox one and have the ghost version it plays so differently and i cannot stand it! it seems like you die so much faster and hit detection is terrible compaired to the 360 and idk why, im really considering trading in ghosts and buying BF4...

Thoughts or ideas on if i should do it or not??

Ohjhh... so next-gen version isn't as good as the previous-gen version huh? Well, you'd better wait for the others to give their suggestions out. Let's see what they got to say. But interesting to hear that the version in Xbox One is different..

I never played it on the 360, but I enjoy it and have no problems on the One.

I'm having serious problems with it...hit detection doesnt seem right and i am getting OWNED and it is super frustrating cause im not a noob at call of duty by any means and xbox 360 ghosts was amazing but since ive had it on the Xbone i cannot stand it and i am considering selling it for 50$ and buying a different game.

A lot of games are having some issues with their ports to the next-gen system. I guess that Call of Duty's issues have been surpassed so much by what's happening to Battlefield 4 that no one is really paying attention. If the patches aren't helping then I would suggest that you can just get something else.

I have Battlefield 4 for the 360, and last time I played there were so many problems. Sometimes I server would crash, bullets would one hit kill, etc. I stopped playing for a while so there's a possibility that it was fixed.

Yeah the porting hasn't been as smooth as everyone would have hoped but BF4 really is the worst of them. DICE is still having problems getting things in order although it's been getting better which is great. BF 4 is a great game, and DICE is fixing it, in fact I would recommend it but don't be surprised if you run into some problems.

Back