Xbox One Cod: ghosts question

Shockwave22

From
Minnesota
Is it worth picking this up if I'm not good at the cod series online?
Is there any private matches or zombie zillions stuff?

They have private matches with bots and a mode with aliens instead of zombies. You can't get better unless you play. I sucked pretty bad when I first started but have slowly improved over the years. If you go on the COD forums there are frequent questions and answers on good setups and tactics to improve your gameplay. Most are pretty helpful.

Everyone starts out bad if it's their first time. I used to die a lot in the game. Well I got used to it after a week of playing. Now I'm finishing the missions with less difficulty. Aside from getting used to it, you have to be mentally alert when something comes up.

You can play private for a while if you want, but you have to just play until you improve there is not other way to get better at it. Sure you'll die like a lot, and sure you'll hear some 13yr old boy whose voice can hit the high notes make fun of you. But it'll all be worth it when you get your sweet revenge.

I feel like IW really appealed to the inferior players with fast time to kill. My friend who isn't that great at Call of Duty games in general has a ~2.5 K/D ratio. You should buy it if you really want it, but you might as well but when it goes on sale.

Back