Xbox One Confirmed: XB1 COD Ghosts only at 720p

dyzposableherox

Former Moderator
From
Indiana
Hey, been on the road last couple weeks so haven’t had a chance to update, but wanted to confirm that for Xbox One we’re 1080p upscaled from 720p. And, we’re native 1080p on PS4. We optimized each console to hit 60 FPS and the game looks great on both. Still on the road, but glad to see the great reception to Extinction. Can’t wait for next week's launch.

It's ok in my book. Not a huge difference...rather have good gameplay.

Via:https://twitter.com/IWMarkRubin/status/395618217592631297

That's kind of cruddy. I know that the human eye can only see up to a certain level of clarity, but if you have a HD TV and an HD console, your game should play in the highest level possible. It's just the principle of the matter, whether you can see the difference or not.

Pretty stupid that with all the new technology they can't even make the game 1080p... I don't even see why they would make it 720p instead, what is the point if they could put it up to 1080?

I am sorry to say this, I wasn't that disappointed when I heard about this resolution thing. The only thing I was disappointed on was the game play mechanics itself. This is by far, the worst game that I have ever played.

Back