Countdown Watch please

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, thats quite the request. Let me see if i can't get one up for you.

Hi Ab wi its up now on the main page.

Thanks for listening to my request.But it seems like it is ran on flash cause it won't pop up or on,on my tablet nor windows 8 phone.But it is cool that you just did it.I hope everyone in the forums with flash enjoy it though.....Lucky bastards! :')

Yikes! A countdown clock. Oh man, this is going to be like when I'm at work. Time just ticking away. Slowly. Like a decayed, broken zombie limping towards you trying to be intimidating while you're laughing at it and poking it with sharp sticks.

Or something like that lol.

By the way, I discovered that my mom was right.......staring at it won't make it go any faster! ;)

Let me see if i can't find one that isn't flash. I'll keep at it.

Thanks man.I really appreciate it.Ain't nothing like watching a countdown everyday.Seeing the date physically countdown from every hour,minute,second.But I understand the internet flash world.(which by now I thought they would of done more with html5)

This is actually a very nice addon to the forum. Thank you very much for including it. Shows how much time we have left to wait for it to come out! Can't wait for when the timer gets closer to zero; waiting for more info to drip out slowly.

The countdown clock is pretty sweet! Definately a great addition to the forum for the countdown to the new system!

Great addition, but now every morning when I login in I expect to see 14 hours left, but no luck so far!

Excellent job with the countdown clock and other than a few minor glitches, an excellent addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back