Xbox One Dead Rising 3's first DLC delayed to January

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
The first add-on for Xbox One game Dead Rising 3 has been delayed to next year, Microsoft and Capcom confirmed today. Originally scheduled for release on Dec. 24, Operation Broken Eagle will instead come to Dead Rising 3 on Jan. 21.

"Adding new content to the massive open world of Los Perdidos is a major undertaking," reads a statement from Capcom Vancouver, "and to ensure we provide the best possible experience for players, we are putting a few additional weeks of polish and testing into the episode before it's released."

Operation Broken Eagle will give players control of spec ops commander Adam Kane who is tasked with saving the President of the United States. The add-on features new weapons, a new vehicle, new clothing and new achievements.

The delayed DLC is one of four add-ons planned for Dead Rising 3 as part of the game's season pass.

Source: Polygon

Well that's a bummer, although I still haven't beat the main campaign so in a way this all works out! I'm truly enjoying the game so far and I'm very happy the game kept its quirky humor and didn't decide to get all dark and gritty. Are you guys disappointed by the announcement?

Well that's a bummer, although I still haven't beat the main campaign so in a way this all works out! I'm truly enjoying the game so far and I'm very happy the game kept its quirky humor and didn't decide to get all dark and gritty. Are you guys disappointed by the announcement?

Not that much, Well same here I'm still enjoying the game and I have a lot of campaigns to work on. To me it's hard as hell but well it's enjoyable enough.

Back