Xbox One Destiny is finally here

wowtgp

After months of waiting, Destiny is going to release tomorrow in most regions. Are you going to get it. What's your impression of the game so far?

I am going to wait. I remember the same hype surrounding Titanfall with special edition Xbox's and how it was going to be a system seller and after a few weeks, it faded fast.

I am going to wait. I remember the same hype surrounding Titanfall with special edition Xbox's and how it was going to be a system seller and after a few weeks, it faded fast.
While waiting is always a good idea, I don't think that Titanfall faded away soon. It's still really popular. Anyways, you should always wait for servers to stabilize before jumping in on an always-online game. You know that there are going to be some hiccups.

I can't wait, it's about 8:30pm here atm, gona head to bed then logon around 0000!
There has been a day 1 patch already, good or bad at least they are patching ASAP!

dM

i dont like the ui spawn.. its never any form of random.. enemies spawn the same place every time.. i would think in this day and age they could figure out how to make things not so 100% every time

that was one of my biggest issues in the beta as well.

I don't plan on buying Destiny. It's a solid game that's decent fun from time to time, but it's nothing special for me. I know a few people that are going to buy the game and play for hundreds of hours, but I just don't see the appeal at this moment. There are other games that are calling for my attention that I'm far more interested in. I don't think Destiny will beat Titanfall in popularity after a month has gone by.

I don't plan on buying Destiny. It's a solid game that's decent fun from time to time, but it's nothing special for me. I know a few people that are going to buy the game and play for hundreds of hours, but I just don't see the appeal at this moment. There are other games that are calling for my attention that I'm far more interested in. I don't think Destiny will beat Titanfall in popularity after a month has gone by.

its already projected to outsellf titanfall... but past that titanfall was dead within the first month..
bungie/destiny are offering more than what activision/titanfall offered out of the box and in the season pass/expansion.

destiny may not live up the the hype but it will deliver a better product than titanfall did. it has an actual story and solo ability titnafall just flopped big time. ive saidi t before i will again.. only way titanfall gets good again is if they somehow add it to the ea access vault..

got to reamember bungie is planning on adding content and such as it goes.. guns/skins and such much like boarderlands did.. they have a keyboard on bungie websiteto redeme drops and special perks and such thru the system...

so again titanfall was a one trick poney destiny may only be a 3 trick but they plan to dress it up and evolve it past its launch unlike titanfall

After months of waiting, Destiny is going to release tomorrow in most regions. Are you going to get it. What's your impression of the game so far?

I was going to get it but over this past weekend we started having major car problems. The car won't crank so we're going to have to have it towed to even have it looked at, which is $80 right off that bat around here. Couple that with $60-100/hour for labor and only God knows how much for the parts and it looks like we won't be buying any video games for QUITE a while. =/

I have seen all the hype... what does the game play like? Is it a multiplayer shooter like Titanfall or Battlefield? Is it a solo campaign, if so, what game is it like play style wise? I am just wondering if it is a game for me... I usually don't like FPS games like BF or titanfall on consoles... they are 100 times better on a PC due to the controls alone.... PC is so much easier to jump, shoot, aim, everything... so anyone that has the game, could you give some details? I have seen the trailers and gameplay, but it just looks like every other battlefield/titanfall game out there, just new and pretty....

Game sucks. Just kidding. But I'm really concerned about this game, I mean the game is really good but I just can't help but wonder if it's going to fail like what happened to Titanfall, I mean it's not a failure but it just faded in the background after a few weeks time.

i dont like the ui spawn.. its never any form of random.. enemies spawn the same place every time.. i would think in this day and age they could figure out how to make things not so 100% every time

that was one of my biggest issues in the beta as well.

Talking of spawning AI enemys, they also despawn too I think!

twitch.tv/drunkiemunkie/c/5090701

You can defiantly see an enemy go in there, but nothing!
dM

I wasn't allowed to post links but that clip clearly shows your point about the game

Talking of spawning AI enemys, they also despawn too I think!

twitch.tv/drunkiemunkie/c/5090701

You can defiantly see an enemy go in there, but nothing!
dM

if you get fast with a warlock class allot of times you will go for a hit and they wont be where you seen them.. still a few bugs ive found.. im level 13iirc but i do get what your saying.

It's sorta neat but I've played halo and borderlands already thanks.

That's pretty ignorant in my opinion. It's a bit like Borderlands, but a bit different from it. Guns feel more authentic in thus game than the former.

That's pretty ignorant in my opinion. It's a bit like Borderlands, but a bit different from it. Guns feel more authentic in thus game than the former.

I've seen a few hours of gameplay. I didn't come to that conclusion after five minutes.

I haven't bought it yet. So far the reviews are in and they don't look that good. I heard that the drop rate is awful for a game about loots. Also the guns look boring, too conventional.

Back