Xbox One Destiny's Enemies and Landscapes Revealed

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
A new batch of screenshots have surfaced for Destiny, showing off some of the enemies and environments we'll be encountering when the game launches.

destiny-screenshot-6jpg-e97cc5_960w.jpg

destiny-screenshot-8jpg-e97cc6_960w.jpg

destiny-screenshot-7jpg-8868b5_960w.jpg

destiny-screenshot-1jpg-8868b6_960w.jpg

destiny-screenshot-2jpg-8868b8_960w.jpg

destiny-screenshot-4jpg-8868b9_960w.jpg

destiny-screenshot-5jpg-8868ba_960w.jpg

Source: IGN

Well it's about time that Bungie releases some more details, granted these pictures can only offer so much. I'm still really excited about this game, although it's mostly for the cooperative aspect. Do these pictures do anything for you?

O_O OMG. This is Destiny? Wow. Just wow. All right, Destiny has just grabbed my interest and dumped it into the cosmos. Wow, now THAT's awesome. Give me a demo and I'm in! Oh wait yeah there's a beta. But damn, awesome.

I'm really digging the art style of this game. I have full faith in Bungie to create an experience that I'll remember for years to come. This looks like the first truly next gen game that's coming.

I'm really digging the art style of this game. I have full faith in Bungie to create an experience that I'll remember for years to come. This looks like the first truly next gen game that's coming.

Now that's what I'm talking about. Some cool graphics and it really reminds me of Gunz online with a mix of halo.

Borderlands without cel-shading... nice! :-D hahahahahah. This game is looking so darn sexy for my eyes. I cannot wait to get my hands on the beta or even the full game itself.

Really looking forward to this one, it's looking pretty damn solid.

Borderlands without cel-shading... nice! :-D hahahahahah. This game is looking so darn sexy for my eyes. I cannot wait to get my hands on the beta or even the full game itself.

Exactly, borderlands improved. I'm so into the game now even if they haven't released it yet. I love the graphics.

Hahahahahaha. Yeah, you darn right about that. It has the Borderlands vibe in it. Well, cannot wait to get on the beta too.

Back