Xbox One Did you like Blur the racing game?

Guy

I'm a big fan of a few racing games, and when this one came out some year ago, I did not want top play it because I thought it was a knock of version of Need for Speed Underground on the PS2 after I saw the trailer for it on youtube when it came out.

After some time, I played a demo at Walmart, and I became hooked, I think it was an under-rated racing game, but it had beautiful graphics, and the game play was really fun. I still race til this day.

While I never actually played the game, the Mario Kart-esque trailer always stuck with me as one of the funniest commercials I had ever seen for a video game. I recently remembered it and found the trailer again, and it's weird because the game wouldn't have stuck out to me at all if it weren't for that.

I must admit that I have not played this one, but I am always looking for more racing games, so thanks for sharing. I think that I would like to take the route that you took, getting to play a little demo or try it out before deciding to make a purchase, though, and that is really what I like to do for most games. Thanks for including the video though, too, that always helps.

I haven't played it but for some or other reason it reminds me of the older versions of Need for Speed with better graphics. It should be a really good game. Next time I buy a game I won't forget to take a look at this one.

Well, I have not played it yet, but I did some research on it and it looks like a cool game, it definitely would be worth my time to play it, I will be looking forward to it once I get paid at the end of the month, thank you for sharing.

Back