Xbox One Disc to download / install says Connect Charges may apply?

sc_shark

when you insert a disk to download/install it gives a message about the size of the install.. it than says.. (connect charges may apply) or something to that effect... anyone else catch this yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure their just talking about using the internet connection charges through your ISP. Wonder why you have to download anything if you have the disc. Should just install off that unless its verifying your copy online.

I'm sure their just talking about using the internet connection charges through your ISP. Wonder why you have to download anything if you have the disc. Should just install off that unless its verifying your copy online.

I'm not certain but I think that's if there are updates for the title.

so far it has done it and said it with every game i have inserted to install.
i think it may apply to people who have a limit on bandwith or something.

same with me, just bought a Xboxone with 3 games, it's saying (connection charges may apply) the up date/install with Dead Rising 3 is 16gb.......

My internet is unlimited tariff

Can anyone explain this.... Iam already contemplating taking it back and getting a PS4

I can't find anything about it online..... The download for DEad rising will take forever... Someone help or advise please

Iam guessing every game will asking this.....

Will I get charged of my internet provider or Xbox/Microsoft for installing games??????

If so I don't think I'll bother

its no biggie.. iv have downloaded /pre ordered over 60 games for the xbox one.

download as much as you would like.

Back