Xbox 360 Do You Guys Still Play the Xbox 360?

One

Even though I upgraded to the Xbox One, I still play my 360 more. Yes, the graphics are amazing on the One but I enjoy the old familiar feel with the 360. Do you guys still play the 360 and if so, do you still pay for Live?

Though I have yet to get an eighth gen console, I can say with confidence that I'd still be primarily playing seventh gen games if I were to own one. It's not that there aren't great games for the new consoles, it's just that developers haven't yet harnessed the full capabilities of the new machines yet.

Yes. I still play my Xbox 360.

SO does a lot of other people i turned on my Xbox 360 a few weeks ago, and i was shocked at what i saw. The number of users online for "Fight Night Champion" Is the same as it was before the Xbox One.launched. This was shocking to me. I thought for sure people would switch, and never come back. I guess people are choosing their favorite games over better graphics. The next generation consoles have a very small collection of games. only a few are worth playing. Until that changes the Xbox 360 will stay relevant.

I have been playing it more, and more since that day. Why not? All of my favorite games are on that platform.

I was just playing Dark Souls 2 so yes. Though I'm only playing DkS2 on 360 because the PC version got delayed.

Xbox One has a very small library at the moment so it's not surprising people still play 360 more.

I have not bought an Xbox one yet but I think that when I do that I will still be playing my Xbox 360 I just love the games on it. I think that I will also keep playing it because as of now there aren't that many games on the Xbox one as yet. I love GTA5 a lot and that's the only reason right now that I play my Xbox 360 so much I just can't get enough of that great game. I still can't wait to get my Xbox one though and Titanfall.

haha yes, if you're satisfied by the like 15ish games that the xbone has had for like 4 months then good for you. I'm sure most of us still have a backlog of games for 360 though

I still play my 360. There's more stuff I want to play on it now than on One at the moment and in the future going by the details on games that have been revealed. By next year that could change though.

I still play the 360 often. Like I said in another thread, most of my gameplay is with 360 between the two.

Since 90% of all my games are on 360, so yes I do play the 360 more at the moment. But as new games comes out I'll probably move over more exclusively to the X1 soon enough.

What's an Xbox 360? Lol, no I traded mine in when I got the one, but I will say there are times I do miss that console.

Since 90% of all my games are on 360, so yes I do play the 360 more at the moment. But as new games comes out I'll probably move over more exclusively to the X1 soon enough.

I'll likely start playing 8th gen more when there's a significant amount of generation exclusive titles on those consoles.

I still play it. I got my 360 a little late in the game so I have no desire to get the Xbox One yet. I still want to play all of my 360 games and am enjoying it so far.

I still do and will be playing my 360 for a long while afterwards. I still have my snes, I don't believe in chucking out old consoles.

haha yes, if you're satisfied by the like 15ish games that the xbone has had for like 4 months then good for you. I'm sure most of us still have a backlog of games for 360 though

lol Some of us like our 15-20 something games. Lack of variety is the unscrew salt/pepper shaker of life.

I keep all my old consoles and play them regularly. I'm on a budget so one of my favorite things about a new console coming out is that the games on the last one suddenly get really cheap so I've been able to pick up a bunch of the 360 games that I missed when they were new. But I normally don't think a console ever truly becomes obsolete since they all have games and experiences unique to each one. Heck, I still play my Nintendo 64.

I still play my old psx so yeah I play the 360 very frequently. Its not old at all to me either.

I don't play it too often, but I use it every day. It still makes a great internet connected device.

I still play on the 360, and pay for Xbox Live.

Here's why-
1. I don't have the money for the Xbox One.
2. My friends still play on Xbox 360 because they don't have the money for an Xbox One.
3. Xbox 360 has more titles.

It would be better just to wait for the price of the Xbox One to go sown so I can buy it along with some games. It would also be wise to wait until there is a wider selection of titles.

Another reason is that I've had a Xbox 360 for a long time, and it I easier to stay the same and not accept change. TBH.

Reactions: Guy
Back