Xbox 360 Do You Guys Still Play the Xbox 360?

Even though I upgraded to the Xbox One, I still play my 360 more. Yes, the graphics are amazing on the One but I enjoy the old familiar feel with the 360. Do you guys still play the 360 and if so, do you still pay for Live?

We have our 360 hooked up in a spare bedroom as a backup console and yes, we do still play it. We kept all our old 360 games and whenever we start getting close to our monthly data limit (thank you Comcast) we start limiting the online play via the One and start playing offline on the 360 more.

As above I've mine in the spare room for when my niece or nephew stays but otherwise I just play on the one atm

Since I've purchased my Xbox One, which was about a year ago, I've lost all interest in the 360. This is mainly due to the fact that the One is a vast improvement in almost every way, rendering the 360 obsolete to me. I know some people probably buy a One and end up going back to the former as they feel uncomfortable in what is in my opinion, a very different playing environment. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't an instant and smooth transition, I missed the simplicity of the 360 for the first few weeks. But the general improvement in graphics and the controller left me wanting more of the One and less of the 360. It's annoying when your friends are still on the 360 though, I'm still waiting for some of them to join the "elite group." :D

Oh yes, I still have mine hooked up and go back to it quite often. There are quite a few games I still like to go back and play on it .

I've still got my Xbox360 aswell and play it every now and again. I originally kept it because I thought that when the Xbox one first came out, I wouldn't have that much to play on it straight away, but I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of games there actually was, and how fast they got released, so the Xbox360 as been more redundant than I originally thought it would be.

My Xbox One hard drive is always nearly full to capacity and I have to constantly install and reinstall games because I'm running out of space all the time. So that's why I still use my Xbox 360 to play most 360 games even if they're backwards compatible (with the exceptions of some games like Fallout 3 which I can only have on my Xbox One because I have it through home sharing).

Oh yes, but only at certain times and at a certain place. One of my good friends still has his 360 hooked up, mostly because he has not upgraded to anything else, but we still go over there and play NHL quite a bit on late nights. The games get a little sloppy, but it is still fun and does give a good sense of nostalgia, which I always like in my video games.

When I've got friends over for a few beers and a gaming session the 360 is probably more popular to play on still than the Xbox ONE. I put that down to the fact that not only have I still got more games for the 360 than what I have for the ONE, playing 360 games brings about a sort of nostalgia and even though it's not that old, playing the Xbox 360 brings back some old school memories whereas the ONE is regarded as new and possibly futuristic(even though it isn't anymore)

Yes I still use my Xbox 360 because I have yet to purchase an Xbox One. The 360 I currently have was a gift from my father who recently passed and I use to as a way to remember all the fun times we had together. That is probably the main reason why I don't sell it or buy the Xbox One. I just haven't really found a need to go to the Xbox one since I don't really care too much about the graphics as my eyesight would mess that up anyways.

Also, my friends still use the 360 so if I had changed I would need all of them to change to a Xbox One too. I also don't really like to try new things, even when they have proven to be much better.

Later on I might decide to purchase an Xbox One, but not anytime soon.

What your friends play does make a big difference like you say, and if all the people you play with are still using the Xbox 360, then it makes sense that you stick to that console as well. I bought the Xbox ONE, bit there's only a couple of people I know that have also made the switch as of yet so most of the games I'm playing online, are still on the Xbox 360.

In time I've no doubt that more and more people will buy an Xbox ONE and so eventually the 360 will become obsolete, but even though Microsoft want people to make the switch, people are still using the Xbox 360 as much as hat they once.

Yes we still play ours. Lots of games for the 360. We have the PS4 too but still play the PS3.

I think st people still do, and i myself, along with nearly everyone I know that as made the switch to the Xbox ONE and Playstation 4 still play the older consoles as well. While most of the games we have for the older consoles can now be played on the newer ones, I don't think there's much point in buying the same game twice, and not only that the newer version of the games aren't really all that different and certainly aren't worth paying full price for again.

I still play 360 but never online because I can't really find anyone to play with. 360 still has more of my favorite games and I find that some of the older games are still better than titles that they are churning out now.

I still play mines because I have many more titles that I like to play on it. I never checked to see if many of the racing games I have on the 360 are on ONE but I don't think they are.

There have been so many new titles and new game series for the ONE, I don't believe that game developers are going to remake their games for the ONE. They'll just come with something new which is fine with me.

Back